• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. If there was a sequel...

User Info: Zelos222

Zelos222
9 years ago#11
Definitely Voice acting. In fact I'd prefer none at all to the random grunts in this one.
A faster interface. This game takes so long to do anyhting, especially battles.
Different boss music. NOOOO changes in the music, please. I HATE the bad theme, and the good one's not great.
Keep Ship battles!
Yeah, a prequel sounds cool. But, you know who would make a great protagonist? Vyse's Dad. He and his crew could be the party members.
I know this will be jeered, but I think it6 would make a great action RPG. Just me, though.
http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/index.cgi
Zelda Wii Proboards

User Info: ArcadianParadox

ArcadianParadox
9 years ago#12
Reposted from an earlier topic. Seriously people, go look in the archived threads, there must be at least 20 topics about this.

Hm
Sequel:
1) Improve the battle system so that we're able to choose our position on the field. Would enable setting up multi-enemy hits from attacks like Alpha Storm and Electrulen.

2) Explanation on the Black Moon Stone (I think EVERYONE wants this)

3) Moar Cupil

4) More information about the death of the Purple Civilization.

5) See which girl Vyse got to first.

There's more but I'm too lazy.

Prequel:

1) Daccat's Adventures

2) Quetya's Adventures

3) Rise and Fall of the Purple Civilization

4) Gigas War.

5) Dark Rift Formation

6) Black Moon

7) Expansion upon Ancient Civilizations

8) More ancient technology. (Because for some reason, their tech was way better than the current age Arcadia's tech. *looks at Gigas and Soltis*)

9) MOAR CUPIL

And much much more :]
I play way too much Skies...^_^

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
9 years ago#13
Definitely Voice acting. In fact I'd prefer none at all to the random grunts in this one.

I never understood that. I love the random grunts and such.

Different boss music. NOOOO changes in the music, please. I HATE the bad theme, and the good one's not great.

I also like the changes in music. I would be sad if they were taken out.

Though I do kinda dislike how the "losing music" beats out the "winning music" when both you and your opponent are close to knocking each other out. It's especially annoying, for instance, when they have close to zero HP and they just hit Fina for 7/8 of her health. It's not like you're really losing, it's just that Fina's a bit low on health.

User Info: Xorital

Xorital
9 years ago#14

I'd like to mention at the end of the first game, the character bio says drachma dies so having him in it as a cameo would make no sense

User Info: sephiroth068

sephiroth068
9 years ago#15
^yeah true, but it could probably work for a prequel though depending on how far back it would be set...
If Jesus had nanomachines then they were obviously old generation ones. Vamp gets up in a few seconds, it took Jesus a whole three days.-grand_kaizer

User Info: shdowpuppet123

shdowpuppet123
9 years ago#16
Though a prequel would be nice, I still want to play as Vyse

User Info: sephiroth068

sephiroth068
9 years ago#17
^As do I
If Jesus had nanomachines then they were obviously old generation ones. Vamp gets up in a few seconds, it took Jesus a whole three days.-grand_kaizer

User Info: LordSothe

LordSothe
9 years ago#18
I disagree. As much as I liked Vyse and Aika, if a second game were to be made they should not be in it, much less be playable. While I wouldn't mind a few references to "the legendary pirate Vyse," similar to Daccat in the first game, his story is over. Writing the story so that the original cast could be in it would just be a hinderance to this game.

Now, if it were a prequel, I wouldn't mind them giving Drachma and maybe even Gilder a cameo role, but they should be minor characters, like how Gibari was in Baten Kaitos Origins.

User Info: BluBlacMH

BluBlacMH
9 years ago#19
I would like to see the Black Moon explored in the sequel. I also wanna see Piastol as a party member and voice acting.
3 Things to Remember:
Zelda is not an RPG, Ridley isnt too big, and Sephiroth sucks.

User Info: rageatm202

rageatm202
9 years ago#20
Customizable ships. Maybe you're set on a ship early on, but after a while, ships become available to you, and from there, the additions (plating, cannons) alter the appearance of the ship. I always prefer in RPGs that changing equipment actually changes appearance. Only superficial changes really, but if another game were to be made, i'd have faith in the devs getting everything else right.
FEED ME A STRAY CAT
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. If there was a sequel...
  • Topic Archived