• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. If there was a sequel...

User Info: shdowpuppet123

shdowpuppet123
9 years ago#1
What would you want in it?

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
9 years ago#2
Daccat as the protagonist! His crew! The black moon! The purple civilization! Exploring places only known through discoveries! More towns! More dungeons! More airship battles! Less random battles (lol, no, I'm okay with those)! Lots and lots of awesome cutscenes and music! More joyful scenes! More tear-jerking scenes! And many other things, but basically I'd want more of the masterful same.
When you see a Japanese word and you don't know what it means, then it's probably a Street Fighter move.

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
9 years ago#3
Daccat as the protagonist! His crew! The black moon! The purple civilization! Exploring places only known through discoveries! More towns! More dungeons! More airship battles! Less random battles (lol, no, I'm okay with those)! Lots and lots of awesome cutscenes and music! More joyful scenes! More tear-jerking scenes! And many other things, but basically I'd want more of the masterful same.

And I'm pretty sure that about covers all the standard responses.

User Info: sephiroth068

sephiroth068
9 years ago#4
^agreed...throw in good FMVs and excellent VA (if its voiced, though it most likely would be) and you have an excellent game...now if they just get it right and not mess up along the way
If Jesus had nanomachines then they were obviously old generation ones. Vamp gets up in a few seconds, it took Jesus a whole three days.-grand_kaizer

User Info: Timpy

Timpy
9 years ago#5
I think a prequel of the old times before the great rain of destruction would be awesome. You could control the crew of Silvites who stopped the hungry power world from destroying itself. You could even visit the purple civilization in the meantime.

But that doesn't answer the question of sequel.

Going in the Ixa'ness village would be sweet, and other discoveries like that that you could now enjoy. Gilder and Drachma cameos would be cool.

User Info: ShmittlesThePoe

ShmittlesThePoe
9 years ago#6
black moon
That is merely logic. People are not moved by logic. ~Mithos

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
9 years ago#7
I'd like an option to buy pie from the tavern.

Piehead.

User Info: duelmaster918

duelmaster918
9 years ago#8
I think a game with Daccat as the protagonist would be awesome.

User Info: shdowpuppet123

shdowpuppet123
9 years ago#9
wow BBK you sure want a sequel...

I would like Vyse and the crew in the sequel, and something about the black moon and a black gigas

User Info: Kyubi_Nick

Kyubi_Nick
9 years ago#10
I'd want everything from Brainbomber's "Darkmoon Legacy" gameplan :D
Quote of the day - "BANZAI!"
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. If there was a sequel...
  • Topic Archived