• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. About this supposed "sequel"...

User Info: Celsica

Celsica
10 years ago#11
Hmm.

Ahh...spoilers?

I dunno, don't you think Grendal and Recumen are pretty much useless at this point?

I mean, without the moon crystals to control them, Recumen is permanently shut off and Grendal, if it's still functioning, can't be controlled. If it did indeed survive the fall, I guess I could see Grendal making an appearance in a Skies sequel, but not as a big part of the plot. As for Recumen, unless someone suddenly finds and/or makes a Red Crystal, it seems out of commission for good to me.

On the topics of Gigas though, what about Blueheim? Or to an extent, even Plergoth? Yeah, they're both dead/damaged, but I imagine you could learn a lot of things by studying their remains, cause ya know...they're just laying there. Dangerous, daaangerous things. o.0

But that raises the question of who would study them? Assuming that any sequel would be a direct sequel, Valua is rebuilding. Nasr is only just back on his feet. Yafutoma and Ixa'taka lack the technology. Everyone from the Glacia and Soltis civilizations (sans Fina) are presumably dead. That leaves who? Not really much of anyone, but again, that's assuming a direct sequel.

Hmmm...wall of text/speculation, I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. About this supposed "sequel"...
  • Topic Archived