• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Awesome idea for a sequel!!

User Info: ArcadianParadox

ArcadianParadox
10 years ago#21
- Arcadia's vast history, including the disappearance of Glacia's civilization, the creation of the Gigas, the aftermath of the Rains, etc.

Wouldn't that be in a prequel? And also, the aftermath of the Rains was basically Ruined Civilizations turning into what we see now.

- The relationship between Vyse and Aika, and how everyone reacts to it.

Honestly, the whole relationship thing in the game wouldn't exactly be appealing to me. There's obviously something going on between all three of them, and Vyse and Aika pairing up would leave Fina as a third wheel.

- Valua's upbringing, ruled by Enrique and Moegi.
From the end credits, we already know that Marco becomes an Admiral and Ilchymas (sp?) becomes the head of research. The credits actually delve really far into the past, so I can see why you strive to see this stuff, though I can honestly only see them as side quests at best.

- Pinta's dream to visit the Moons.

This would be cool, except for the fact they would all asphyxiate and die.

- The death of Drachma, which was already confirmed to happen in the original's credits.

I'm not sure why you include "in the original's credits" considering it was in the credits for SoA:L as well. And also...While mysterious, his story wouldn't be interesting, because we pretty much know that he started his life over as a fisherman.

- The vague relationship between Hans and Urala, told of in the credits.

Like above, I think this story would be kind of drab and dull. They both seem homely, not the type that would strive out and do wild things unless provoked to by someone like Vyse.

- The secrets of The BLACK MOON.

YESYESYESYESYES
Though this could also fit in with the idea of a prequel, and the disappearance of the Purple Civilization

- Don's quest to chart a safe passage through the Dark Rift.

We've done that already! =o!

- Vigoro's current life as an Air Pirate.

This would seem kind of cool...Though I would REALLY hate to play as him or have him in my crew.

- Baltor's quest to defeat Vyse.
Meh...He's never going to do it >.> And it would get kinda repetitive.

- The lives of Anna, Polly, and Robinson.
I believe the credits said that they all moved back to Sailor's Island to run the tavern as a family.

- The possible death of Lord Mikado, and Daigo's succession to the throne.
Hm. Maybe. Though I think I remember the credits or something saying that Daigo had ascended to King.

- Also, Kangan and Muraji's current life alongside Daigo.
....Aren't they in exile at Tenkou Island for defying and betraying the government?

- The DEFEAT of Recumen and Grendel !!!
Meh. They're inactive, the Moon Crystals are gone, I don't see any more "defeat" for them.

- Further exploration of Deep Sky.

This is something I hadn't thought of, and seems pretty damn awesome. Who knows, maybe we'll find the remnants of the Purple Civilization down there!

- SOMETHING to do with Ramirez, cuz let's face it, it's what everyone wants.

No. The Great Pansy can stay in Deep Sky for all I care. He was extremely annoying and obsessive and it would ruin the sequel. I mean, come on. We know his full past, he was already corrupted TWICE. (Once by the betrayal of Mendoza and then the second by Zelos)

- The patched up relationship between that lady bartender of her Kabal-cooking mother.
I think the bartender said that she would stay in Esperanza to keep cooking. And Esperanza developed into a bustling city anyways, so I predict that she would stay there.

Sorry for the long analysis, I got bored =P
I play way too much Skies...^_^

User Info: Thunder_Okami

Thunder_Okami
10 years ago#22
I just want a sequel period ='(
xbl : doctorfoh20
myspace.com/thekneegrow

User Info: Dachimotsu

Dachimotsu
10 years ago#23
....Aren't they in exile at Tenkou Island for defying and betraying the government?

If you visit them again at the end of the game, you'll find that they've reformed. Muraji is now a hard-working member of society, and Kangan tells you of the pardon they received.

Also, what the @#$% is wrong with Ramirez?! How is it that you can so easily address the most powerful warrior in Arcadia as a "pansy"? That makes no sense. I suppose next you'll call Vigoro a pansy too, right? Since that IS where you're going with this.
FFbeaten:FFs 1-10,FF12,FF7CC,FF7DC,FFL,FFMQ,FFA,FFCC,Ehrgeiz,BL,KH,KHCoM,KH2
OtherFF I own:FFSW,FF7AC,FFL2+3,FFT,FFU,FFX2

User Info: Final_Cataclsym

Final_Cataclsym
10 years ago#24
^No. Ramirez is indeed a "pansy." This has been discussed many times here and I just sorta accept it. Most powerful warriors in Arcadia would Vyse and your team, Piastol, Vigoro, and maybe the Ixaness Demons. Vyse + Co along with Ixaness Demons rely on teamwork and explotation of each other's strengths. Piastol and Vigoro are just over the top strong characters that fight (mostly) solo. Together, they would rape you sideways. Lapen, Daikoyu and to a lesser extent Zilivian Bane relied on a expendable team whilst being a leader to summon more. ZB could have been stupid powerful, but I see his best technique is really just a bomb. Lapen and Daikoyu built their war machines which is creative, but they are not necessarily strong themselves.

Ramirez uses a sword and has infinite hax HP the first two times you fight him. That is hax. You can not deny that. Given the chance, some people could have killed him given the oppurtunity whilst ending the game way early. Hax HP does not equal strong. I could give level 1 Vyse infinite HP or the Little Jack versus Zelos infinite HP but that doesn't mean either are strong. Not to mention with all the sidequests and monetary rewards you get, you'll most likely have a seeding feast with the extra cash. I've never had Ramirez fight longer than one round. All 24K HP is gone. Not even AP Vigoro can say he can go down like that.

Now, if Ramirez leveled up with you, I could give him some form of respect. But honestly, the most dangerous thing he could do is have one of my characters do his dirty work. Code Geass showed us what you could do with the power of a king. If I was Ramirez and could control Vyse, I'd have him flip the ship over while he was on deck with everyone whilst I escaped. That would have been a good idea. Seriously though, he cried over a guy who showed him power was everything and was the god of the land. Then you come in, roflstomp his ass and inadvertently put him into early retirement. Screwing further with those guys would be the last thing I'd do. He's so flawed on so many levels.
"Shut up. Talking makes you die." Haschel LoD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBbvfdCbY8w

Dachimotsu
10 years ago#25
^No, that's dumb. I wasn't talking about gameplay mechanics; I was talking about story. In the story, none of them have levels or HP. They have skill and natural power. And Ramirez has the most of both.

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
10 years ago#26
^No, that's dumb. I wasn't talking about gameplay mechanics; I was talking about story. In the story, none of them have levels or HP. They have skill and natural power. And Ramirez has the most of both.

*SPOILERS*
They also had mental stability. Ramirez was a wimp for not standing on his own and losing control after Galcian died.
*END SPOILERS*

Dachimotsu
10 years ago#27
Ramirez lost the most important person in the world to him.

How mentally stable do you think YOU'D be if, say, your mother was murdered?

eggman_38
10 years ago#28
How mentally stable do you think YOU'D be if, say, your mother was murdered?

Do you honestly think I'd try to destroy the world if my mom was murdered?

*MORE SPOILERS*
Fina's entire family was killed (including Ramirez) and her home was destroyed and she didn't go berzerk and try to destroy the world. Ramirez was mentally unstable BEFORE Galcian died. After Galcian died, he no longer had any attachments and he basically felt alone in the world. That's why he broke down and tried to destroy the world. He was a baby who couldn't do anything for himself. Sure he was strong, but that has little to do with whether or not he's a pansy.
*END MORE SPOILERS*

Dachimotsu
10 years ago#29
Okaaaaaaay.... Let's say I agree with the bit about him being a... "pansy".

Do you still like him?

eggman_38
10 years ago#30
Do you still like him?

I wouldn't associate with him if that's what you mean. He's too cruel and inflexible. If you're asking whether I like him as a final boss, then sure. He's certainly a lot better than a number of final bosses from other games.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Awesome idea for a sequel!!
  • Topic Archived