• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Awesome idea for a sequel!!

User Info: rpgmaster99

rpgmaster99
10 years ago#1
Basically just delve into the Black Moonstone a little more. Like maybe it holds like another dimension or another world (a la Tales of Symphonia) or something. And along with that maybe there could be a person out there that can do crazy things with Moonstones and the Crystals, so if you noticed at the end of Legends [spoiler ahead]..how after you beat Ramirez/Zelos, Vyse threw Ramirez's crystal into Deep Sky theoretically. So maybe like that guy could go into Deep Sky, dig up his crystal and somehow bring Ramirez back to life and another evil scheme could be thought up. I realize this is pointless now considering this game came out way back in the day, and there's almost no hope for a sequel by now, but I just thought I share what I thought was a pretty sweet idea for another game. Feel free to comment and share any ideas you have. Btw sorry if there is already a thread like this, I'm not on here much and truth be told I really don't feel like looking for it.

User Info: Yagaminoue

Yagaminoue
10 years ago#2
I don't think bringing Ramirez back to life is a good idea. Galcian's already dead so he'd be emo and want to destroy the world the second he was revived.

User Info: HadesEliteGuard

HadesEliteGuard
10 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: HadesEliteGuard

HadesEliteGuard
10 years ago#4
Bringing Ramirez back as the villain would be too cliche for a sequel.

Now if you altered it a bit, maybe have a new character having found Ramirez's crystal while hunting for treasure who became consumed by Ramirez's conscious still in the crystal and started doing bad things, maybe.

Even though that method is not as cliche as just bringing him back, just the idea of bringing him back as the bad guy in anyway is too cliche.

Now if Ramirez had come back after his defeat and was actually a "reborn" individual who was truly a "good guy" and actually helped the main team...that would be nice....imagine this is how it would play out...

*The main team is out searching for the source of many attacks on the islands of the world, Yafutoma would have been destroyed, Nasr is still in ruins, while Valua and Ixa-Taka are now thriving worlds. At each of the locations of the attacks, there are subtle clues that point to someone who may be of the Silver Civilization. The team soon realizes it could be Ramirez and start hunting him, while tracking him they become more convinced that Ramirez is responsible for the attacks and even see him at certain locations. About halfway through the game though you encounter Ramirez and learn that he is not the one attacking the people, he is tracking the individual who is.

The individual would eventually turn out to be another Silvite who was actually Zelos, not the Gigas but an individual who inspired the gigas and was actually the son of the Elder that Ramirez killed, seeking revenge against the people of Arcadia while framing Ramirez for the attacks.

User Info: Evangaline

Evangaline
10 years ago#5
While I'd love to see more info about the deep sky and black rift and all that black moon stuff, if they were gonna make skies a series, I'd rather it be a prequal, there's so much cool stuff hinted at by the landmarks and the way people talk about the past, I'd like to see adventures while Daccat is still around and see how some of those ruins became ruined.

User Info: Mastersword7

Mastersword7
10 years ago#6
I would prefer a reboot, rather than a sequel: keep the idea of a world of floating continents under six moons, but have all new characters and plot (hopefully something more creative than "Collect the Magic Crystals to Save the World from the Evil Empire").
"I wondered why somebody didn't do something. Then I realized, I am somebody."--unknown

User Info: darkmaian23

darkmaian23
10 years ago#7
^ I always thought the characters and plot were what helped make the game so charming.

User Info: air_pirate

air_pirate
10 years ago#8
I would prefer a reboot, rather than a sequel: keep the idea of a world of floating continents under six moons, but have all new characters and plot (hopefully something more creative than "Collect the Magic Crystals to Save the World from the Evil Empire").
your mom was a waste of money....AH SNAP! FLAME WARZ!29thYoshi

User Info: ArcadianParadox

ArcadianParadox
10 years ago#9
Now if you altered it a bit, maybe have a new character having found Ramirez's crystal while hunting for treasure who became consumed by Ramirez's conscious still in the crystal and started doing bad things, maybe.

Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets, much?

Honestly, the absolute best three ideas for this game (One of which I'm proud to have come up with, at least to the best of my knowledge)

1) A Sequel focusing on the Black Moonstone and its effects
2) A Prequel that lets you explore the legend of Daccat
3) A Prequel that lets you play as "Quetya," or one of the Silvite Mages that brought down the Gigas.

P.S. This topic has been made way too many times, we need to keep this one alive or it'll get archived.

Stupid archiving.
I play way too much Skies...^_^

User Info: Dancing_Flames

Dancing_Flames
10 years ago#10
1) A Sequel focusing on the Black Moonstone and its effects

I want this.
"wtD_F" ~ RINKU.
If your playing for real life then you do not need to game... :) ~ starey
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Awesome idea for a sequel!!