• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. A sequel? That would be awsome, but is it true?

User Info: Chain_of_Fate

Chain_of_Fate
11 years ago#1
I heard something about sega announcing a sequel, is there any truth in this?
ITS A GIANT MUSHROOM! MAYBE ITS FRIENDLY!!!!

User Info: mrdown2urth

mrdown2urth
11 years ago#2
To my knowledge, they did nothing about it at E3.
It's good to be the king.

User Info: Very_Unreliable

Very_Unreliable
11 years ago#3
Never.
RyuGigas

User Info: thoul

thoul
11 years ago#4
There have been rumors for years, but there's no sequel. Given the amount of time that has passed, it's very unlikely to ever happen.
Phantasy Star - Message Board, Downloads, Info, & More - http://www.psalgo.com/

User Info: GreenGodot

GreenGodot
11 years ago#5
n 2007, it was rumoured in EGM that SEGA is currently in the process of developing a sequel to Skies of Arcadia. It's rumored to be officially announced at this year's Tokyo Game Show for the Wii, with a possible PS3 version mentioned.
StarFox didn't have a story. You flew around different planets, and your goal was to destroy a floating monkey head. - Sziango

User Info: DKACyclone

DKACyclone
11 years ago#6
any game people really like there will always be rumours of a sequel...

not to dash any hopes but there will never be a sequel all games companies are focused on two things making cheap games off movies and creating decent games with only one selling point...Graphics

Gone are the days of good story lines like Skies or well designed games with re-playability

imho that is why people still play games like this, because no game today compares to this in terms of re-playability and story lines but lets look at the graphics they are not epic or realistic and yet the game is awesome

besides any sequel that is created would be a cheap attempt to capitalise on peoples love of this game and would not take into account all the great (and the good) ideas expressed on this board

p.s. sry if i sound pessimistic but that is what games today have made me

User Info: RxJ

RxJ
11 years ago#7
From DKACyclone
any game people really like there will always be rumours of a sequel...

not to dash any hopes but there will never be a sequel all games companies are focused on two things making cheap games off movies and creating decent games with only one selling point...Graphics

Gone are the days of good story lines like Skies or well designed games with re-playability

imho that is why people still play games like this, because no game today compares to this in terms of re-playability and story lines but lets look at the graphics they are not epic or realistic and yet the game is awesome

besides any sequel that is created would be a cheap attempt to capitalise on peoples love of this game and would not take into account all the great (and the good) ideas expressed on this board

p.s. sry if i sound pessimistic but that is what games today have made me

You obviously haven't played many games then.
I sell you lithium motorbike.
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/sc2gg/bisuomg2.png

User Info: marioluigibros

marioluigibros
11 years ago#8
Just have to wait for the Tokyo games show I guess, would be a great game though.
GHIII code: 5327 0155 6565
Music is like candy, you throw out the rappers.

User Info: LordMelonHead

LordMelonHead
11 years ago#9
when is that?

User Info: RxJ

RxJ
11 years ago#10
From LordMelonHead
when is that?

October 9-12, I believe.
I sell you lithium motorbike.
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/sc2gg/bisuomg2.png
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. A sequel? That would be awsome, but is it true?
  • Topic Archived