• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Sequel to be shown at Sega Gamer's Day in May?

User Info: DKACyclone

DKACyclone
11 years ago#11
is that sarcastic cos thats what vyse says when they're in the meeting room on crescent isle word for word?

User Info: Hylian_Pirate

Hylian_Pirate
11 years ago#12
That is not sarcasm. When Vyse says that, he's actually foreshadowing... I think Kalifa told him...

Fina dresses in a really nice Air Pirate getup and Cupil dons a hat, eye patch, and pencil-thin mustache. It's awesome.
Zelda is the only Nintendo character to have been both a ninja (Sheik) and a pirate (Tetra). She is infinitely more win than most people know how to handle...

DKACyclone
11 years ago#13
sounds cheesy but i might finish my file tonight just to see

Hylian_Pirate
11 years ago#14
You might finish your file?! Why wouldn't you? Why would you not see this great title to its end? Especially if you like it enough to hang around on its message board... seriously, man, just stick it out and finish it. You won't be disappointed.
Zelda is the only Nintendo character to have been both a ninja (Sheik) and a pirate (Tetra). She is infinitely more win than most people know how to handle...

DKACyclone
11 years ago#15
why?

cos ive finished it 5 times all i want is a 100% file but its right before the end so i can finish it in 1 hour

Hylian_Pirate
11 years ago#16
Ah. I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought that you had never finished it before from the way you were talking. My mistake.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Sequel to be shown at Sega Gamer's Day in May?
  • Topic Archived