• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Sequel to be shown at Sega Gamer's Day in May?

User Info: Froo

Froo
11 years ago#1
http://www.seganerds.com/2008/03/29/rumour-new-nights-and-skies-of-arcadia-to-be-shown-at-sega-gamers-day/

Will rumors be true?

User Info: Hylian_Pirate

Hylian_Pirate
11 years ago#2
I'm tired of hearing rumors. My hopes have been raised a few times for a sequel only to be dashed. No more. I'll hope when SEGA announces this in May or when it appears on some noteworthy site like IGN.
Zelda is the only Nintendo character to have been both a ninja (Sheik) and a pirate (Tetra). She is infinitely more win than most people know how to handle...

User Info: DesertLynx83

DesertLynx83
11 years ago#3
I'm not holding my breath.
Super NES forever!

User Info: DKACyclone

DKACyclone
11 years ago#4
i would love there to be a sequel (well prequel) but i doubt sega is going to go back to this despite the fact that everyone who has it says its an amazing game and those who have completed it still play it repeatedly (seems worthy of a sequel to me)

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
11 years ago#5
i would love there to be a sequel (well prequel) but i doubt sega is going to go back to this despite the fact that everyone who has it says its an amazing game and those who have completed it still play it repeatedly (seems worthy of a sequel to me)

I always thought that was more incentive to not make a sequel (or prequel). If the first one is as good as this, making a sequel could be horribly dissapointing to the gaming community and your company would end up looking worse in the eyes of the community instead of better. Often that's not how it works simply because they want more money and they know that the sequel to a well-known game will attract a rather large crowd no matter how good it is, but the community for this game was never that large to begin with from what I remember.

User Info: Master_Materia

Master_Materia
11 years ago#6
Even if there was a sequel/prequel to be announced, it is unlikely to have been in production since the SoA team has been working on another title.

So don't expect it for like 2-3 years.

And I'd probably prefer a prequel, although a sequel in which you could wear Fina's alternate costume (assuming it took place soon after SoA and not way in the future) would be pro too.
Currently playing: SSBB
Most wanted game: Valkyria Chronicles.

User Info: DKACyclone

DKACyclone
11 years ago#7
what alternate costume exactly (i haven't seen the ending cartoon in a while) does she become an air pirate or something?

User Info: LittleYami

LittleYami
11 years ago#8
If NiGHTS can get two sequels, so can this.

User Info: GodsPoison

GodsPoison
11 years ago#9
"Hopes for a sequel!!!!" if its to be a prequel i vote playing as Daccat.

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
11 years ago#10
what alternate costume exactly (i haven't seen the ending cartoon in a while) does she become an air pirate or something?

Haha, your question seems ignored. Yes, she does dress up as an air pirate in the end. And Cupil gets an eye patch. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Sequel to be shown at Sega Gamer's Day in May?
  • Topic Archived