• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Any more news on the alleged sequel?

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
11 years ago#11
How about a prequel with Daccat as the protagonist? It is known that he, like Vyse, had two female partners (there are those female armors you can equip to Aika and Fina, their description says that Daccat gave them to two female pirates he met) and the story could be about his career as an air pirate, from the beginnings to his legendary status (if you think about it, Skies of Arcadia does the same with Vyse), while also explaining what happened to the people of Glacia and the black moon.
They could also throw in some ancestors of the first game's character, I'd like to see De Loco's ancestor hit on the head by a brick, brain damaged forever. XD
There could also be some incredible revelations, such as Daccat being Vyse's ancestor. :D
When you see a Japanese word and you don't know what it means, then it's probably a Street Fighter move.

User Info: DKACyclone

DKACyclone
11 years ago#12
...wow....

that sounds awesome but it couldnt explain the abandonment of glacia because that happened during the war of the ancients

BeanBeanKingdom
11 years ago#13
I know, but it could be explained by the chronicles of Arcadia, just like Vyse gets to know everything about the old world from them. Or there could be some ancient book/discovery/creature/whatever that explains it.
When you see a Japanese word and you don't know what it means, then it's probably a Street Fighter move.

DKACyclone
11 years ago#14
you should apply for a job at the designers that would be a storyline worthy of a sequel imho

btw where does he learn about the old world cos i know nothing about it (have i just missed something big)

BeanBeanKingdom
11 years ago#15
It happens when Fina brings Vyse and the others to the Great silver shrine, the ancient explain them the story of the old world, saying something like: "These are the chronicles of Arcadia".

User Info: mrdown2urth

mrdown2urth
11 years ago#16
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

DKACyclone
11 years ago#17
damn i must of missed that im near there so ill find out soon

User Info: MizuruTakagi

MizuruTakagi
11 years ago#18
I hope a sequal is made
Eternal Sonata: A pure masterpiece

BeanBeanKingdom
11 years ago#19
Oh wait, didn't you say you had finished the game? If you didn't then sorry for all the spoilers, my bad.
:(

DKACyclone
11 years ago#20
nah ive finished it plenty of times im just replaying it and im upto yelligar atm
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Any more news on the alleged sequel?
  • Topic Archived