• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Any more news on the alleged sequel?

User Info: Kane_Knight

Kane_Knight
11 years ago#1
I noticed the sequel thread was locked, so I was just wondering. Any new news, or are we still just thinking wishfully?
"I know I've done some nasty things" -- Cosmetor.
Cthulhu--My Anti-Drug.

User Info: DKACyclone

DKACyclone
11 years ago#2
wishfully id imagine because 1) there would be nothing to base it on and 2) if its been this long i doubt they'll make one now (although rocky and rambo movies have come out recently after so long so who knows)

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
11 years ago#3
and nights... and other things... but it's doubtful.... ;-;

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
11 years ago#4
I can't believe they made a sequel to that Alien Syndrome crap and didn't even think to make one to Skies of Arcadia.
When you see a Japanese word and you don't know what it means, then it's probably a Street Fighter move.

User Info: ShmittlesThePoe

ShmittlesThePoe
11 years ago#5
It's doubtful, sure, but I'm not giving up hope.
That is merely logic, people are not moved by logic. ~Mithos

DKACyclone
11 years ago#6
Alien Syndrome crap?

never heard of it...whats it for?

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
11 years ago#7
It was a Sega arcade game made in the 80s; I've played it some time ago on an emulator, it's nothing special to me. Well, a few months ago they bothered to release a sequel to that game, exclusively for Wii. I'm not sure anyone was eager to play it. >_>
When you see a Japanese word and you don't know what it means, then it's probably a Street Fighter move.

User Info: Evangaline

Evangaline
11 years ago#8
Man, if there is a sequal, I want it to say what's up with the black moon and what happened to the people from the ice city.

DKACyclone
11 years ago#9
the discovery says that there is a legend of a black moon

the stones could be the power cores of all the sunken ships just compressed and changed by the pressure (something in pyria topics says about various moonstones)

but i would really like to know because nothing is said but that the ice lens is pointing at it, that they couldn't have all died in an attack but thats it

my theory is plergoth ate them

DKACyclone
11 years ago#10
^i would really like to know ABOUT GLACIA because*
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Any more news on the alleged sequel?
  • Topic Archived