• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Random Battles and Moonberries

User Info: State_of_Denial

State_of_Denial
13 years ago#1
I'm towards the end of the game and I don't have as many special moves as I'd like. Thus, I'm off on a quest to find moonberries through random battle drops. I vaguely recall reading somewhere that Loopers drop moonberries more often than other monsters. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not? Thanks!

User Info: RamzaRuglia

RamzaRuglia
13 years ago#2
Yeah loopers do drop moonberries more often, but everything seems to have a chance of droping them.
Now then... you can all see the state I'm in. Who will be remembered forever as the one who took my life? - Wrath FMA

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
13 years ago#3
There's an area in Arcadia populated exclusively by Loopers, if you go there you'll get moonberries in no time. It's in the triangular area on the north-west of the map, between the North ocean, Yafutoma and the Lands of ice.
Eagerly waiting for: whatever life throws at me, as long as it includes videogames. Except for bricks. Don't throw me those, life.

User Info: ShmittlesThePoe

ShmittlesThePoe
13 years ago#4
Right, looper land is your friend. You can find it on the map this site provides.
That is merely logic. People are not moved by logic. ~Mithos

User Info: mrdown2urth

mrdown2urth
13 years ago#5
Equip the Black Map when you get there: you run into them more often, and they can't run!

User Info: State_of_Denial

State_of_Denial
13 years ago#6
Hey, thanks, you guys are all very helpful. I guess I'm off to Looper land, then.

User Info: El_Seph

El_Seph
13 years ago#7
Ha, yeah...I went there to fulfill the 2500 kills requirement for the three secrets, and by the end I had more Moonberries than I knew what to do with.
Second Class Divine Retribution Enforcement Configuration...engage.

User Info: RamzaRuglia

RamzaRuglia
13 years ago#8
Well if you still are looking for some try rixis. Im replaying for the first time in a log while and going through rixis I've gotten about 7 moonberries already, and im not done yet. It seems to be the totem pole like things that drop them.
Now then... you can all see the state I'm in. Who will be remembered forever as the one who took my life? - Wrath FMA

User Info: DKACyclone

DKACyclone
13 years ago#9
whats the earliest places you can get lots of them because i want drachmas spirit charge quickly
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Random Battles and Moonberries
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A