• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Orta
  3. So I know this board's probably dead, but need help.

User Info: MumboJ

MumboJ
6 years ago#1
I'm trying to S-rank all the Iva episodes so I can unlock the Dragonmare in the Box game. The first one is driving me crazy. No matter how close I land, it gives me a goddamn A for distance from center. The FAQ says you get S if you land within .3 ln or something; my closest has been .22, and it still gave me an A! Is there a trick to this? I'm aiming right for the target's nose, I just don't know how I can get any closer.

Hope people are still here to help.
Et earello, endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan, ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!

User Info: shinigamiefa

shinigamiefa
6 years ago#2
I can't help you there because it also happened to me, but I later discovered that one can unlock
100% pandora' box with 20 hours of gameplay. Patience is truly a virtue.

Congratz if you got S-rank in all Iva episodes.
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---

MumboJ
6 years ago#3
Well yeah, I know that part. But I've only logged 11 hours total and have already unlocked 97% of Pandora's Box, so there's not much more left to do.

Thankfully I was finally able to get an S on the 1st Iva mission. Landed friggin .05 ln away from the center, I think like square on the nose maybe. Even .20 still gives you an A.

So now I've S-ranked all the rest of the Iva missions too, except the last, and that's proving to be hell as well. Gotta land on two targets this time, and possibly shoot down all the enemies. Ugh. At least the targets have clearer centers this time. That was the problem with the first, couldn't tell where on the damn face I was supposed to aim for.

User Info: shinigamiefa

shinigamiefa
6 years ago#4
Good job.

If I remember well the Dragonmare has the highest lock-on potential (with decent damage) and the highest gun damage.
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---

MumboJ
6 years ago#5
Ugh, this mission is more hellish than I thought. At least with the last pad I knew to land on the red portion, but here it's not clear where to land to slide to the center. Especially the second pad, since you have to somehow shoot all those enemies right before you land.
  1. Boards
  2. Panzer Dragoon Orta
  3. So I know this board's probably dead, but need help.
  • Topic Archived