Can you make changes to characters' affections in a cleared file?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. Can you make changes to characters' affections in a cleared file?

User Info: Rynoc

Rynoc
1 year ago#1
Or are the value's locked for the urssa cave temple? What if you fed characters a bunch of -emotion items and then beat Luther again?

Also, can you recruit the 2nd optional character in a cleared file? Was thinking about making a save after clearing MoT and Sphere 211 where I would still have the option to choose the last member.

User Info: Video_G_JRPG

Video_G_JRPG
1 year ago#2
No I don't think you can it's the locked you would need need to do more playthroughs
Visit my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HLcjMhyys2zymHqPT7JIQ
Click the about section and chat on facebook, tweet me and much more

User Info: Video_G_JRPG

Video_G_JRPG
1 year ago#3
And it's one optional character per playthrough too theirs 3 and you need one picked by the end of disc 1 basically
Visit my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HLcjMhyys2zymHqPT7JIQ
Click the about section and chat on facebook, tweet me and much more

User Info: Rynoc

Rynoc
1 year ago#4
Video_G_JRPG posted...
No I don't think you can it's the locked you would need need to do more playthroughs

Figures, makes sense...

Video_G_JRPG posted...
And it's one optional character per playthrough too theirs 3 and you need one picked by the end of disc 1 basically

I mean as the 2nd one. Like can you choose Nel as 1st and then wait till after clearing mot/sphere to choose Roger/Albel?
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. Can you make changes to characters' affections in a cleared file?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived