Definitive Setups Thread v5!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. Definitive Setups Thread v5!

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#61
Yeah, I usually don't bother with AGL. Especially since randoms and bosses in Universe/4D will have increased HIT anyway. It's just better to get more MP to MP tank.
Disgaea 5 AND both Dragon Quest Heroes games for Nintendo Switch? (Spits the Pepsi out of his mouth) DAMN IT NINTENDO!!!

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#62
Oh, I'm making weapons for that, too, fam.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

User Info: Forced_Fruition

Forced_Fruition
1 year ago#63
I think it's worth noting that it can take you through all of MoT and the 3 bosses in the Ussra Lava caves before Sphere and possible higher than floor 180 I just haven't taken my AGL Sophia (2288) any higher than that yet.

So it's not really a waste, it makes it so the robot crabs and flying mini guns can't swarm you to death instantly at least.

I found a site that says Galaxy Freya has 2500 hit, if that's acurate you aren't parrying her outside of Earth/Galaxy and even then only if absolutly everything is dedicated to AGL. The same place puts Gabe at 980.
PSN: Cannan216
3DS FC: 5387 - 0266 - 3798

Forced_Fruition
1 year ago#64
No one's put anything in here recently so I guess i'll do it. Things in parenthesis are what I choose for an optional slot or my reasons.

Menu caster / Normal Spam Sophia

This is for accelerating her abysmal casting speed and Obliterating things with her ridiculous normals, with a side of near immortality

Rod of The Evil Eye
Attack at your own risk (seriously)
Firework factor of your choice (Shoots Powerful Ball of Light)
Firework factor of your choice (Shoots Balls of Light)
Raging Anger
6% MP Recovery
6% MP Recovery
No HP Damage 30% of the time
1/2 Casting Time

Elven Cloak : Yeah its got low defense but taken together with the rest of the build the lightning strikes Heal for approximately 750 mp for long minors and about 2,700 MP for long majors against the random enemies on floor 185.

Ring of Might : unrefined
Tri-Emblem

Skill Setup

Short Minor: None
Long Minor: Stun
Short Major: Increase HP/MP Damage
Long Major: Increase HP/MP Damage

Support: No Guard
Support: Quick Symbol

Berserk on
Preserve HP
Cure Condition (Your Defense is so low you might as well but this is optional)

At 255 My Sophia stats in this set up are

HP: 44747
MP: 21769 (Recovers 2,612 MP per tick + lightning Strikes)
ATK: 5146 (Doubled from the Ring of Might and +30% from Berserk, so its maxed)
DEF: 178 (Which is actually between 44 and 50 depending on how the DEF drops are applied)
AGL: 1231
HIT: 1498
INT: 1890

Same Sophia as my Vampire build so she has all Agility Berries, all Intellect Berries, and all HP/MP Berries.

She can actually get her heals, Buffs and Acid Rain/Gravitation out in time with this set and if Stun'd her short majors first hit will hit 99,999 and then + 2 attack decision, If the Powerful light balls go off and all connect on this hit you'll get about 230k, and then 2 more hits with possible light balls and + 2 attack decision. You can possibly get around 500k all told off a single short major.

Technically the works for Adray too but his normal aren't as good, though he will get more healing from the lightning on his Long Major.

If I used a laser weapon she'd be maxed too technically I just like this weapons appearance

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
1 year ago#65
Doing my part in bumping this topic.

So, this is really might just sound like another excuse from me for not making any contributions, but since last week, these following craps have happened to me:

1) My boss informed me that I am being monitored by the entire office for some very stupid offense; going home early (basically, they want me to stay late, but not charge any OT)
2) My boss just informed me that the quality of my works have significantly reduced (guilty, but there's a reason for it)
3) One of my colleagues is leaving the firm, and unfortunately, she was holding two engagements that previously belong to me last year. Now that she's gone, guess who has to look after those engagements now?
4) I had a presentation last Monday over the planning of our works, which include those aforementioned two engagements I didn't touch from the start. I had to present whatever info my colleague prepared before it was handed over to me. My boss schooled me in the middle of the meeting (in front of bigger bosses and my other team mates) over the quality of documentation of those two engagements, which were not made by me.
5) I have a cold and a runny nose, and my last weekend was spent with me mostly sleeping
6) I have an exam approaching this up coming March
7) I have to close a total of 6 financial statements this Year End

Yeah. If I'm not here that often, you guys know what happened to me .___.
President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub. Members: 38
"YOU WILL LISTEN TO MY PLOT ADVANCING LECTURE! GOT IT!?" - Noire

Forced_Fruition
1 year ago#66
I always did enjoy a boss with no ability to understand context. Then again he likely go yelled at by the bigger bosses you described and was deferring the anger at them to you, or this was a way to look better in front of them by making you look inferior.

Either way just hope he get the the flu and has to come in anyway. I suggest licking your palm before opening the door to his office.

User Info: FeelinFine09

FeelinFine09
1 year ago#67
That sounds really rough Maddy, try to hang in there buddy~
http://imgur.com/TlMaXOy Nya~nko Days (=^w^=)

Mad_Cartoonist
1 year ago#68
Well, my boss is actually a very good boss, and I don't really blame him for schooling me in the meeting.
(The schooling part was probably because he was a disappointed, since I normally deliver stuffs much better than what I did).
He wasn't exactly aware of the circumstances behind my lousy presentation; the contents in the presentation were made by my other colleague, who was about to leave the firm. I didn't have the time to amend the contents into a better shape and had to just roll with whatever she has for me, including taking the blame for it.

So in the end, I wasn't mad at my boss; but yes, I would strangle that colleague of mine, if I can do it without going to jail.

Forced_Fruition posted...
I suggest licking your palm before opening the door to his office.

That did made me laugh a good bit XD

FeelinFine09 posted...
That sounds really rough Maddy, try to hang in there buddy~

Thanks! >___<

Mad_Cartoonist
1 year ago#69
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. Definitive Setups Thread v5!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived