NeoRyujin's 4D Escapades, Part III!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. NeoRyujin's 4D Escapades, Part III!

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
1 year ago#11
*insert M_C's obligatory incomprehensible gibberish of rage, condemning the existence of moving polygons, here*
President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub. Members: 38
"YOU WILL LISTEN TO MY PLOT ADVANCING LECTURE! GOT IT!?" - Noire

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#12
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
*insert M_C's obligatory incomprehensible gibberish of rage, condemning the existence of moving polygons, here*

I swear those stupid Polyhedrons can't be safely hit without you taking trucktons of damage back...for no reason :/
Currently playing Exist Archive: The Other Side Of The Sky.
It was well worth the wait. Best game I've played in 2016.

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#13
I haven't fought a Polyhedron since my first playthrough. At least the flying robots with the murderous bullet damage have a reasonable premise, that premise being Defrosted Tuna Team getting perforated by high speed lead.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#14
Well, I managed to make two Orichalcums. They are now resting comfortably in Maria and Cliff's weapons. I'm moderately ready to go kick some Crossell tail. But first, I might have to do some more ICing.

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 year ago#15
Two Orichalcums? You've got Crosell in the bag, baby.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

User Info: Forced_Fruition

Forced_Fruition
1 year ago#16
Speaking of Albel, I decided to have him as my last optional party member. So it's Nel and Albel for this run. I thought I'd try giving Vampiric Flash a go, since someone said it is unparryable, and XRhinehartX mentioned it being great w/ status anomaly effects on your weapons. Plus, I've already had my fun w/ Roger and Peppita in my Universe run. I rarely used Albel throughout the 12 years I've played this game, to the point that I've forgot if I've already seen Double Slash of Fury (I probably haven't).

I'm pretty sure it is, I use a combination of Vampiric Flash, Blood Scylla, and Dimension Door to clean up trash mobs in my current file, at least one of those is causing the whole thing to always hit.

My only complaint about Albel is he more or less necessitates that I take Peppita along with him since they play together more nicely than he does with Nel or Roger. I change my active party/moves a lot so I prefer that any team I throw together works. I like Peppita but its a little more stale than it needs to be when she and Albel are always on the same saves.
PSN: Cannan216
3DS FC: 5387 - 0266 - 3798

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#17
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
Two Orichalcums? You've got Crosell in the bag, baby.

More or less. Now, if only he will cooperate and use Minors more for some Aiming Device shenanigans. Because I can't just Hammer of Might! spam this guy to oblivion due to his half Fire damage resistance (Because he's a dragon, and we all know how much dragons love fire).

Mad_Cartoonist
1 year ago#18
Eh, I have Cliff on Auto as leader and Maria standby on manual.
Battle starts, i get in and lure him to AAA me. After that, I use Fist of Fury and swap to Maria who uses Scatter Beams.

Both forms go down in under 15 secs.

This is unless of course you have a policy against those two utterly broken moves...

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#19
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
Eh, I have Cliff on Auto as leader and Maria standby on manual.
Battle starts, i get in and lure him to AAA me. After that, I use Fist of Fury and swap to Maria who uses Scatter Beams.

Both forms go down in under 15 secs.

This is unless of course you have a policy against those two utterly broken moves...

Got nothing against Fists of Fury/Scatter Beam. Energy Burst is a different story...
Oh yeah, I just beat Crosell with your suggestion :)
Now in Disc 2. Pretty soon I'll be ready to grill a certain shark alien.

Mad_Cartoonist
1 year ago#20
NeoRyujinZ posted...
Got nothing against Fists of Fury/Scatter Beam. Energy Burst is a different story...
Oh yeah, I just beat Crosell with your suggestion :)
Now in Disc 2. Pretty soon I'll be ready to grill a certain shark alien.

Great! You show 'em who's boss!!

Crocell was a huge noob killer, but after knowing your stuffs, he's a huge sitting target xD
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. NeoRyujin's 4D Escapades, Part III!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived