• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil
  3. Is the doorknob fixed from the start in Real Survival?
peach freak 6 years ago#1
Finally decided to give Real Survivor a spin. Doing better than I thought I would. .

When returning to the mansion, I read the sign Barry put in the shed. I notice how he didn't write "I also fixed that piece of crap door, too.". That caused me to worry, as I thought "Wait, what? No fixed door in Real Survival?"

That was important as I made several trips across the mansion to move all of my crap from the Serum Save Room to the Storage Save Room (so that it's close when I'm about to go to the Altar).

I went through that door numerous times and the knob never fell off. Nor did I get a "the doorknob is repaired" message. Is it fixed from the start? Could I use it at the beginning of the game without getting penalized? Does this apply to Chris as well?

And speaking of Chris, doing RS with 6 item spaces sounds wonderful.
Manny Ramirez *24* 2001-2008
Thanks for the memories man.
snake_5036 6 years ago#2
If I'm remembering correctly, the knob never breaks in some modes, and I'm guessing Real Survival is one of them. Been a very long time since I played the game though.
You felt your sins weighing on your neck.
ddeadguy 6 years ago#3
The knob never breaks on Real Survival. I have that written down in my notes and I am positive that I only played as Chris.

It breaks on all other modes, including Invisible.
-----
snake_5036 6 years ago#4
I see. Thank you for clearing that up
You felt your sins weighing on your neck.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil
  3. Is the doorknob fixed from the start in Real Survival?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A