• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Trade chat will be the next thing to go.
Mark my words. Trade chat will be the next thing to go. It’s nothing but people harassing each other anyway, so I’m not sure why the devs haven’t gotten rid of it yet. I guarantee it’s been a topic of discussion, especially since LoL is / was thinking about getting rid of their /all chat. Other games will follow suit. Occasionally you can get some intelligent discussion but only at like 3AM.
FAM FOREVER. | https://i.imgur.com/cGrHeeU.jpg
Deuceswild 1 month ago#2
Blizzard would lose money if they got rid of trade chat.

Trade chat is where people go to offer and look for GDKP runs which people buy wow tokens for.
He/Him
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Gobstoppers12 1 month ago#3
Deuceswild posted...
Blizzard would lose money if they got rid of trade chat.
They're losing money already and it hasn't stopped them from sinking the ship even further.
I write Naruto Fanfiction.
But I am definitely not a furry.
TreyFlowers 1 month ago#4
taking the multiplayer out of MMORPG
and i know i'm not dead because i just threw up in my own mouth, swallowed back, this hangover ain't that bad
Deuceswild 1 month ago#5
Gobstoppers12 posted...
They're losing money already and it hasn't stopped them from sinking the ship even further.

Yeah, but that's from making decisions like increased monetization which is meant to make up for the loss in subscribers, and things like retention mechanics which turns the game into a job meant to prevent people from quitting.

Blizz isn't going to remove trade chat because it helps people form GDKP runs and keep people buying wow tokens.
He/Him
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Enturax 1 month ago#6
don't worry though, you'll finally be able to completely insert yourself into the game by making non-binary cows!
Deviantartists will truly love this!
Master Alien 1 month ago#7
Damn your server is small enough that it isn't just constant bot spam?
Amalaric 1 month ago#8
ez fix just rename trade chat to boost chat
She's like the sunrise. Outshines the moon at night. Precious like starlight, she'll bring in a murderous price
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Trade chat will be the next thing to go.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A