• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So is that WoodenRook person still around (the guy who ignores everyone)
Altair400 1 month ago#1
I remember that for some reason I couldn't see certain posts on this board a few years ago, and it turns out that guy blocked me for some obscure reason.

Since this board is kinda dead I figured I would make a stupid topic like this.
"I watch Star TREK only and if you were a real sci-fi enthusiast then you would understand why. Have the balls to my FACE." -celebar
Amakusa 1 month ago#2
I find it funny that you made a topic about him when he's the one guy who likes making every topic about him.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
Raze_Razel 1 month ago#3
People addicted to the ignore button here, tend not to do well in the real world realizing they can't stop people from pointing out what jerk they are..... Maybe he realized that and didn't want to live on this planet anymore, corporeally.
"Thanos was right"
Master Alien 1 month ago#4
Yea
He’s playing FFXIV now and is more active over there.
He's still around, and just as cowardly as ever.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
mybbqrules 1 month ago#7
He went to the politics board, and he still blocks people. He blocked me for pointing out his BS.
Twice impeached, one-term President Donald J. Trump: Officially the worst president in American history after his seditious, traitorous acts on Jan 6, 2021.
Altair400 1 month ago#8
mybbqrules posted...
He went to the politics board, and he still blocks people. He blocked me for pointing out his BS.

Lol do I even want to know what this guy's political views are...?
"I watch Star TREK only and if you were a real sci-fi enthusiast then you would understand why. Have the balls to my FACE." -celebar
Amakusa 1 month ago#9
mybbqrules posted...
Well that's pretty much what he's known for. He gets bent out of shape if you challenge his sphere.

And I thought it was funny the other day when people were talking about him on Politics; everyone in that topic was basically saying the same things as this one.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
(edited 1 month ago)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So is that WoodenRook person still around (the guy who ignores everyone)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A