• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Anyone know if the new male Incubus demon is available yet for Warlocks?
Last Soldier 1 month ago#1
Can all Warlocks of all levels use it? Is it available on classic?
I can't believe I've been on Gamefaqs for 20 years now O_O
i got it they changed the name for jumbor the incubu to morbo the incubi same skills as the lady
Ogurisama 1 month ago#3
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/5/uv4r7nGyrE6ylt2lHGWpiQ2.gif
DrunkRoger 1 month ago#4
Will my warlock be able to summon a demon made of fruit too?
"I hate conservatives, but I really f**king hate liberals."
- Matt Stone
MajinUltima 1 month ago#5
DrunkRoger posted...
Will my warlock be able to summon a demon made of fruit too?
No, but female succubi will be required to wear heavy robes in line with all the censored Hearthstone cards. Male succubi are allowed to joins the ranks of Jaraxxus, Archimonde, Zovaal, Argus, etc in wearing the least clothing of any explicitly humanoid NPCs in the game though.
Weird... almost like some kind of double standard.

Fanservice is fine by me, but make it equally available to ALL tastes.
That said, seeing this male succubus model, yikes. Maybe I'm just too hetero for that but it's like some really weird uncanny valley. Blizz does have a very poor track record on male faces imo.
Herein I commit the chronicle of the traveler. Shepherd to the stars in the dark. Where you walk, my dearest friend, fate shall surely follow.
DrunkRoger 1 month ago#6
MajinUltima posted...
No, but female succubi will be required to wear heavy robes in line with all the censored Hearthstone cards. Male succubi are allowed to joins the ranks of Jaraxxus, Archimonde, Zovaal, Argus, etc in wearing the least clothing of any explicitly humanoid NPCs in the game though.
Weird... almost like some kind of double standard.

Fanservice is fine by me, but make it equally available to ALL tastes.
That said, seeing this male succubus model, yikes. Maybe I'm just too hetero for that but it's like some really weird uncanny valley. Blizz does have a very poor track record on male faces imo.

Well, it's really no surprise, is it? And yes, even I could've made a better incubus on SketchUp.

Anyway, can't wait for my hyjab wearing succubus!
"I hate conservatives, but I really f**king hate liberals."
- Matt Stone
Last Soldier 1 month ago#7
MajinUltima posted...
seeing this male succubus model, yikes. Maybe I'm just too hetero for that but it's like some really weird uncanny valley. Blizz does have a very poor track record on male faces imo.

I'm gay and I find this male succubus face hilariously unattractive. They could've went with so many different ways to please the gay fan base like, ragged bear face, sleek athletic face, innocent twink face, or even cute chubby chub face. But no, they went with the weirdest looking effeminate face that looks like a drag queen wannabe but without the makeups, it's so strange how it's the total opposite of sexy for me. That Incubus is seducing no one.
(edited 1 month ago)
MajinUltima 1 month ago#8
Last Soldier posted...
But no, they went with the weirdest looking effeminate face that looks like a drag queen wannabe but without the makeups
Good, someone other than me is saying this!
Herein I commit the chronicle of the traveler. Shepherd to the stars in the dark. Where you walk, my dearest friend, fate shall surely follow.
Are they adding a female imp, Doomguard, Felguard etc too then?
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz
Last Soldier 1 month ago#10
Srheeropercent posted...
Are they adding a female imp, Doomguard, Felguard etc too then?
Female Felguard actually makes sense, there are models in the game already. Imp and Doomguard are genderless as far as I can tell.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Anyone know if the new male Incubus demon is available yet for Warlocks?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A