• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Are all the gold carrys gone.

User Info: mgs_4life5150

mgs_4life5150
1 month ago#1
I only ever used one once because I didn't have time to raid at end legion so I used it for AotC. But now all I ever see anywhere being advertised is real money sellers
NOT REMOVING UNTIL MGS staring the boss is released
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba. Offical Harley Quinn of injustice 2

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
1 month ago#2
Last time I logged in little over a month ago I had to block 30 people selling runs before I could read the chat. Most of them had PST, but I assume not all of them are cash? Maybe I'm wrong.

mgs_4life5150
1 month ago#3
WoodenRook posted...
Last time I logged in little over a month ago I had to block 30 people selling runs before I could read the chat. Most of them had PST, but I assume not all of them are cash? Maybe I'm wrong.
All the ones I've seen do that say I do real money is that ok? Could be 20 in 1 day or zero but no matter which if you check group finder it has 30 listed sells for cash on there
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba. Offical Harley Quinn of injustice 2

WoodenRook
1 month ago#4
mgs_4life5150 posted...
All the ones I've seen do that say I do real money is that ok? Could be 20 in 1 day or zero but no matter which if you check group finder it has 30 listed sells for cash on there
I would never pay real money for runs in the game. I wouldn't do a token either. So I'm not the one to ask. Personally I think that kind of playing is destructive to online communities. It encourages the sellers and it demeans the achievement.

mgs_4life5150
1 month ago#5
I am not using a token I got a little stockpile I've never spent figured I could buy a run or 3 at the cost of a token since I don't have actual raid time at the moment with stuff going on

mgs_4life5150
1 month ago#6
WoodenRook posted...
I would never pay real money for runs in the game. I wouldn't do a token either. So I'm not the one to ask. Personally I think that kind of playing is destructive to online communities. It encourages the sellers and it demeans the achievement.
By the way which realm are you on i might hop over and see if I can get lucky

WoodenRook
1 month ago#7
mgs_4life5150 posted...
By the way which realm are you on i might hop over and see if I can get lucky
Area 52 was the realm I had that experience in. My main realm is/was Blackhand, but it's been a while since I logged into that one.

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
1 month ago#8
Raid carries are done with Real Money these days. Unlike the WoW Token meme a token is not sufficient to buy a carry.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: Ruvan22

Ruvan22
1 month ago#9
Amakusa posted...
Raid carries are done with Real Money these days. Unlike the WoW Token meme a token is not sufficient to buy a carry.

Why the change?

mgs_4life5150
1 month ago#10
Guess I will never get one again im not risking the ban hammer time to go beg for the hour or soni can play every now and then
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Are all the gold carrys gone.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A