• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Decided to play F2P WoW for BGs
InfestedAdam 5 months ago#11
BetaSquadron posted...
These people are not trying to win, they're trying to pvp

Krazy_Kirby posted...
the whole point is to win the objective.
Why not best of both worlds? PvP at the objective?
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
WatchMojoFan 5 months ago#12
Man, WoW has the WORST community. I'm glad they are getting no money from me. I'm still enjoying BG's, at least for now, but just the dated mechanics and terrible people are gonna have WoW getting stale fast. I can't imagine just trying to level with these angry mouthbreathers.
I am Ravensoul Black blade and I approve this message or topic.
kingdrake2 5 months ago#13
WatchMojoFan posted...
I can't imagine just trying to level with these angry mouthbreathers.

yep it's bad.
Explorers In The Further Regions Of Experience, demons to some, Angels To Others: Pinhead
bring back strand of the ancients
https://i.imgur.com/hLHUnOI.jpg
You act like I don't know my own way home
Revenanced 2 months ago#15
I'm always surprised that people have been playing WoW for 10-20 years and for some reason can't come together to win WSG or AB. People know what to do but place the burden of success on everyone but themselves.

One thing that I wish WoW had created is a hidden personal ELO rating that it uses when people do not queue in a group. Stick the horribads together and they'll just farm kills for an hour not caring that they ran into diminishing returns 15 minutes in.
[PS5][PS4 Pro][Xbox One][Nintendo Switch][Final Fantasy][Tales][Overwatch][Mass Effect][Elder Scrolls]
T>10>7>9>8>15>6>1>2>13>12
postcall 1 month ago#16
i played wow in 2004. when BGs went live, it was exactly loike this. community was always garbage. now the game has finally caught up with it.
kingdrake2 1 month ago#17
Delirious_Beard posted...
bring back strand of the ancients

no.
Explorers In The Further Regions Of Experience, demons to some, Angels To Others: Pinhead
MajinUltima 1 month ago#18
WatchMojoFan posted...
people crying about others being "afk" because they arent moving on the map...because apparently focusing an objective is wrong.
If you're Alliance and you're at Mine or Stables in AB, you're afk.
Literally the only thing that matters on that map is holding the imbalanced chokepoint on the Horde side of Lumber Mill.
In fact, going to Mine, yet alone capturing Mine, should be a reportable griefing offense.
Herein I commit the chronicle of the traveler. Shepherd to the stars in the dark. Where you walk, my dearest friend, fate shall surely follow.
I started off Horde then went to Alliance because BG matches against Alliance was no challenge. It was fun at first but then Alliance some how got worse combined with scaling which makes everyone the same and now the fun is over.
Brawl #: 2019-9336-9320
WatchMojoFan posted...
Man are people terrible. So many one man armies not doing objectives, so many armchair generals contributing nothing but yelling in chat, so many afk people feeding kills, people crying about others being "afk" because they arent moving on the map...because apparently focusing an objective is wrong.

Sounds no different from Alliance in retail.
Brawl #: 2019-9336-9320
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Decided to play F2P WoW for BGs
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A