• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Decided to play F2P WoW for BGs
WatchMojoFan 5 months ago#1
Man are people terrible. So many one man armies not doing objectives, so many armchair generals contributing nothing but yelling in chat, so many afk people feeding kills, people crying about others being "afk" because they arent moving on the map...because apparently focusing an objective is wrong.

I'm new to the game and the PvP was already a joke, but so many people act like it's some hardcore battle and they are king s*** of crap mountain.
I am Ravensoul Black blade and I approve this message or topic.
oniskieth 5 months ago#2
I can assure you this won't magically go away if you start paying a subscription.
Roy's our boy!
One man's sunset is another man's dawn.
(edited 5 months ago)
WatchMojoFan 5 months ago#3
oniskieth posted...
I can assure you this won't magically go away if you start paying a subscription.
If low levels are this whiny I don't doubt that long time players are even worse. I'm enjoying the gameplay, WoW seem pretty easy, but this isn't a game I would ever give money to.

I'll just keep capping objectives and healing whomever is around me while the keyboard warriors scream at everyone and we lose again.
Yams 5 months ago#4
Battlegrounds have basically always been that way. If that's your main draw to the game, yeah, best to find something else to play. :P
Sephigoth 5 months ago#5
The literal side minigame that blizzard never gave a s*** about and never even tried to balance, why do people feel drawn to it?
http://www.backloggery.com/hador
WatchMojoFan 5 months ago#6
Sephigoth posted...
The literal side minigame that blizzard never gave a s*** about and never even tried to balance, why do people feel drawn to it?
Because it's quick and fun (barring some of the other players).
InfestedAdam 5 months ago#7
When I PvPed regularly in Vanilla to get Rank 11 Lieutenant General, it was a rare but amazing experience when a PUG worked together as a team to win. Even better when we won against a premade.

Realistically, premade with other regulars was the only way for me to enjoy Battlegrounds of that era. We even had rivalry with other premade groups that, win or lose, was still an awesome experience.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
Krazy_Kirby 5 months ago#8
they ruined wsg when they changed the gy location
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
BetaSquadron 5 months ago#9
You underestimate how long people have been doing BGs. If you're new, you want to do the objectives. But it gets stale after a while. If all you're doing is running the flag in WSG or EotS, it starts to feel like pve. These people are not trying to win, they're trying to pvp
Krazy_Kirby 5 months ago#10
BetaSquadron posted...
You underestimate how long people have been doing BGs. If you're new, you want to do the objectives. But it gets stale after a while. If all you're doing is running the flag in WSG or EotS, it starts to feel like pve. These people are not trying to win, they're trying to pvp

the whole point is to win the objective.

don't play if you just want to tdm.
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Decided to play F2P WoW for BGs
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A