• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is there any way to buy anima atm?

User Info: knightblazer85

knightblazer85
4 months ago#1
Title says it all.

In a recent wowhead guide there are mentions of buying anima from covenant vendors

Does anyone know anything abou that?

User Info: Ruvan22

Ruvan22
4 months ago#2
Not that I know of but possibility of BoA purchases for alts?

knightblazer85
4 months ago#3
that's exactly what i'm after.

but the guys on wowhead say that the guy who did the guide (which was about changing covenants) was talking about using anima to buy cheap covenant armor. then changing covenants and selling the armor to a vendor to get anima back

User Info: DigitalDice

DigitalDice
4 months ago#4
That's about using the refund mechanics while taking advantage of the fact that each covenant has its own anima pool. That isn't "buying" anima in any meaningful sense, since you're just shifting it around from one group to another.

If you want easier anima and/or anima buyable through other currencies, just wait. Many of the annoying grindy bits tend to get loosened up either late into the expansion, or ahead of the launch of the next one.

knightblazer85
4 months ago#5
Yeah true.

I havent started into shadowlands fully yet anyway

I want to tie up all the loose ends in old content first.

I leveled a bunch of spare alts i had in december planning to use them for comp stomp to farm marks of honor.

Then blizzard screwed us and didnt bring comp stomp back like they promised

Now i'm doing an epic battleground everyday to farm honor for marks of honor
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is there any way to buy anima atm?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A