• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. just hit level 58 in shadowlands. is there a point in finishing all quests in

User Info: Future_Trunks

Future_Trunks
1 month ago#1
each zone? i remember in WoD, you needed it to unlock flying, for example.

i'm a rogue, planning on going kyrian.
the nightmare is over

User Info: Ogurisama

Ogurisama
1 month ago#2
Yes, you need to finish to choose your covenant
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/5/uv4r7nGyrE6ylt2lHGWpiQ2.gif

Future_Trunks
1 month ago#3
f***, so all optional quests?
the nightmare is over

User Info: metralo

metralo
1 month ago#4
Future_Trunks posted...
f***, so all optional quests?

no, just main story. just follow the quests that have that unique icon on your map. ardenwald and revendreth can literally be done in like 4 hours if you ignore quest text and just do main quests. they are all very short and packed into one area.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1298321979/image.jpg bustin makes me feel good

Future_Trunks
1 month ago#5
Ok cool so doesn’t sound like it’s worth doing all the quests. Thanks.
the nightmare is over

User Info: thronedfire2

thronedfire2
1 month ago#6
I wouldn’t be surprised if you need the loremaster achievements for flying. They said it would be renown based instead of rep, but nothing about the other requirements
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Ruvan22

Ruvan22
1 month ago#7
Side quests might be worth it if you are going for paragon chests

Future_Trunks
1 month ago#8
paragon chests? hmm gotta look that up. new to me. thanks.
the nightmare is over
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: CrusaderEsper

CrusaderEsper
1 month ago#9
Once you get exalted with a faction, you can continue to gain rep with them forever. Every 10k rep you earn beyond exalted gives you a Paragon box which has piles of gold and chances for cosmetics, mounts, pets, and toys.
Esper
5/4/04 - The invasion of the Spotheads

User Info: Ruvan22

Ruvan22
1 month ago#10
CrusaderEsper posted...
Once you get exalted with a faction, you can continue to gain rep with them forever. Every 10k rep you earn beyond exalted gives you a Paragon box which has piles of gold and chances for cosmetics, mounts, pets, and toys.
To add to this, it's very much a lottery system and nothing in the paragon chests are essential for progression (none of the pets have amazing abilities etc).

And yet I keep grinding rep through emissaries, WQ, and mission table rep tokens...
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. just hit level 58 in shadowlands. is there a point in finishing all quests in
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A