• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How much wiggle room do I have spec point wise?

User Info: Namii

Namii
1 week ago#1
I usually run 11/9/31 picking up Parry, Tactical Mastery and Anger Management in Arms; Cruelty and 4x Unbridled Wrath in fury and a typical 31 point spread in Protection picking up at least one, but likely 3 points in Improved Revenge.

What am I really missing out on by not dumping my remaining 20 points into one of the two trees instead of the way I used to run it?
gamespot.com giantbomb.com metacritic.com gamerankings.com
Sitemap Advertise Partnerships Careers Privacy Policy Ad Choice Terms of Use Report Ad
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: n0matter

n0matter
1 week ago#2
Maybe link the talent tree?
(message deleted)

User Info: Namii

Namii
1 week ago#4
n0matter posted...
Maybe link the talent tree?

Sure https://classicdb.ch/?talent#LV0xzZVmZxizsx0zio
gamespot.com giantbomb.com metacritic.com gamerankings.com
Sitemap Advertise Partnerships Careers Privacy Policy Ad Choice Terms of Use Report Ad

User Info: quest64freak

quest64freak
1 week ago#5
Dipping into all three trees isn't that uncommon for tank builds but you're spending a lot of extra rage overall by not having the reduced cost on Sunder Armor.

User Info: OccamUnshaved

OccamUnshaved
1 week ago#6
quest64freak posted...
you're spending a lot of extra rage overall by not having the reduced cost on Sunder Armor.

This guy has a point. Maybe ditch Imp Revenge for Imp SA? I can't imagine stun chance is all that good, especially if you plan to raid a lot and want to focus on the bosses.

Or maybe split those points, 1/3 Imp Revenge (15% chance is better than none) and 2/3 Imp SA?
"The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent." -Carl Sagan

User Info: Ogurisama

Ogurisama
1 week ago#7
Anger Management isnt really needed, as you arent really chain pulling in classic.
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/5/uv4r7nGyrE6ylt2lHGWpiQ2.gif

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
1 week ago#8
Yea... Imp. Revenge is kind of worthless for PvE considering just about every boss is immune to stun. Anger Management is also more of a PvP/DPS talent.

This is all IIRC

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
1 week ago#9
Ogurisama posted...
Anger Management isnt really needed, as you arent really chain pulling in classic.

Wish more tanks realized this... So many chain pulling warrior tanks when healer and dps are oom.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."

User Info: quest64freak

quest64freak
1 week ago#10
Ogurisama posted...

Despite the tooltip not stating anything about this it gives you one rage every three seconds while in combat. It's a very valuable talent, nobody takes it for the slower rage decay.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How much wiggle room do I have spec point wise?
  • Post New Message