• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: solosnake

solosnake
1 month ago#11
Zikten posted...
If they do like RuneScape did I think they should still do BC and Wrath. But then start on new material after that point. Cause the first 2 expansions still felt like old school wow. It wasn't til cataclsym that the change started

lol, what?

Classic died as soon as TBC came with its silly flying mounts and lifting of class restrictions. Ruined the game the very first expansion.
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://i.imgur.com/MYYEIx5.gif http://i.imgur.com/WGE12ef.jpg
solosnake posted...
Zikten posted...
If they do like RuneScape did I think they should still do BC and Wrath. But then start on new material after that point. Cause the first 2 expansions still felt like old school wow. It wasn't til cataclsym that the change started

lol, what?

Classic died as soon as TBC came with its silly flying mounts and lifting of class restrictions. Ruined the game the very first expansion.

I mean you are entitled to your opinion, but you do realize you are in the minority on it right? you almost sound surprised people want BC and Wrath servers.

User Info: thebatz

thebatz
1 month ago#13
solosnake posted...
Zikten posted...

lol, what?

and yet the game was at it's peak with subs during wrath
Toronto Maple Leafs

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
1 month ago#14
Captn_Flounder posted...
-CJF- posted...
If they start adding expansions, I hope they have them as separate games you can choose in the drop down on the launcher. It would be stupid to release 3+ expansions, then it's not really WoW classic anymore, more like WoW restarted.

They could very well add more content and not go the same route Wow went. Look at Old School Runescape. It has received a bunch of updates and it vastly different than the 07 version the game was rebooted to, but they have tried to keep the original feel off the game through out.

This isn't RuneScape. There's myriad of reasons as to why Blizzard is not going to add "new" content to classic.

People really need to stop comparing the two. Classic WoW is based on the Progression servers of EQ, not RuneScape.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
1 month ago#15
I really don't see how introducing BC and Wrath will automatically remove all of the old school rules that are in place. All they have to do is NOT make changes to the talents and the races. The only real issue is figuring out how to implement all of those flying only quests and areas without flight.

Although it would be nice if shamans had the Agility stat itemization since we're expected to use it anyway.
Future Billionaire
Games to Watch: Indivisible, Galaxy in Turmoil, Griftlands, Atomic Heart, Greedfall, Remnant from the Ashes
  • Topic Archived