You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Free weekend incoming

User Info: RAPTall1

RAPTall1
4 weeks ago#1
So I saw tomorrow through the weekend you can reactivate old accounts for free. I stopped playing soon before cataclysm came out so I’ve been gone a long time and don’t remember much in the way of details of the world or my characters.

I had a max paladin and Druid for lich king. Anything I should try out this weekend? Demon hunter seems interesting, maybe see what’s new with my current characters? Don’t think I’ll resub now but I’ve had the itch to try it out again recently, honestly I don’t think with work I’d play near enough to be worth the cost.

Another quick question. Where is the best place to learn about newer thing implemented in the game? Blizzard website or somewhere else?
FFBE ID: 247.392.147
(edited 4 weeks ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
4 weeks ago#3
The free weekend started already I’m in game. I read that you will have access to legion but not BFA this weekend since you don’t own BFA. I’d make some level 110 trial characters to see what you like and test them with the rotations in this guide. There are a lot of you tube videos search for WoW Legion and BFA.....and google WoW Legion if you don’t have access to BFA.

Demon hunters are super mobile and most think fun. The dps spec Havoc is simple to play compared to most other melees. DH has its own unique starting area from 98-100. I would definitely run through that area and see if you like it.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/class-guides
Kill the King....the King is Dead....Long Live the King....I am the King....Dave Mustaine
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
4 weeks ago#4
Starting the Free Weekend early was a surprise; I managed to get a lot of utility stuff done I was planning to do this weekend.

Although fair warning, if you don't have BFA any Allied Races you made are going to be locked once it's over.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
4 weeks ago#5
in September, I know you were allowed to use a 110 trial character to do the void elf quests. There were a lot of people on the forums doing it. I made an alliance 110 trial char and picked up the void elf quest, but then I needed the rep.

I was grinding rep on my horde rogue, but only made it less than half way. Do you know if I can still finish the quest on my trial character and unlock void elves if I get the rep? Or did they stop allowing you to use a trial character?
Kill the King....the King is Dead....Long Live the King....I am the King....Dave Mustaine
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: DrPrimemaster

DrPrimemaster
4 weeks ago#6
If you dont plan on subbing I recommend doing the demon hunter intro questline first.
Metroids Suck

User Info: RAPTall1

RAPTall1
4 weeks ago#7
Good to know it started today, I'll play a little now.
FFBE ID: 247.392.147

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
4 weeks ago#8
Should be longer. It will take me a weekend to reconfigure my bars and figure out what the hell they've done to whatever spec I last played.
http://i.imgur.com/WQJlV.png
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Free weekend incoming