You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 month ago#21
jordangold527 posted...
shamfuru posted...
jordangold527 posted...
TheRobber posted...
jordangold527 posted...
oniskieth posted...
Soon enough this game will be nothing but furries.

And that's... bad?

very.

Why? What exactly is wrong with another person's consensual sexual appetite?

Everything

So then you're cool with it if I call straight people a plague on humanity?

eh, one is clearly a fetish, the other is not.
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.

User Info: Blak4xis

Blak4xis
4 weeks ago#22
thetraveler posted...
jordangold527 posted...
shamfuru posted...
jordangold527 posted...
TheRobber posted...
jordangold527 posted...
oniskieth posted...
Soon enough this game will be nothing but furries.

And that's... bad?

very.

Why? What exactly is wrong with another person's consensual sexual appetite?

Everything

So then you're cool with it if I call straight people a plague on humanity?

eh, one is clearly a fetish, the other is not.

Yiff yiff, motherf***er.
So fresh and clean.

User Info: Zikten

Zikten
4 weeks ago#23
just cause you play as a race with fur doesn't mean it's sexual. it's possible to be like for example a pandaren, and you aren't doing it for sex reasons.

User Info: MajinUltima

MajinUltima
4 weeks ago#24
T0rped0 posted...
So they were basically Night Elfed (Trolls evolving from the magic of the Well) with the Vale's waters instead of the Well of Eternity. The more you know!

--Week late in reply, but yeah. One of the story bits you could piece together across Pandaria involved the Jinyu and it shows Murlocs getting evolved by the waters, which I believe are now also more or less retconned into an Azerite wound bleeding into the waters from when the Titans killed Yshaarj. Lorewalker Cho does cutscenes for these tales, including the murloc one.

Zikten posted...
just cause you play as a race with fur doesn't mean it's sexual. it's possible to be like for example a pandaren, and you aren't doing it for sex reasons.

--I have many Gnomes, they are not for lewd. But the Elves and Draenei are for lewd.
http://i.imgur.com/mYFkgcb.gifv