• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. You may be the tank

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
3 months ago#1
But 4/5 people in the group can easily remove you and have an instant replacement.
I have a great signature, the best. It's such a great signature. Nobody has a better signature than I do. I have the best signature, ask anyone

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
3 months ago#2
I don't even tank very much but that's nonsense. GL finding an "instant" replacement for tanks in dungeons.
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 months ago#3
Yea, this needed a second topic.
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba9d412c253f22d44f44687807b4e7ac/tenor.gif

ImBadAtGames
3 months ago#4
WoodenRook posted...
Yea, this needed a second topic.

Glad you agree, qt.

EDarien posted...
I don't even tank very much but that's nonsense. GL finding an "instant" replacement for tanks in dungeons.

Thanks! I do pretty much get instant tanks, and if we don't? BOOM I switch to Prot and off we go!
I have a great signature, the best. It's such a great signature. Nobody has a better signature than I do. I have the best signature, ask anyone

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
3 months ago#5
ImBadAtGames posted...
But 4/5 people in the group can easily remove you and have an instant replacement.

lol. The tank will find an instant replacement, not you
PSN: AstroZombie29
Currently Playing: WoW, Hollow Knight

ImBadAtGames
3 months ago#6
DartDragoon posted...
ImBadAtGames posted...

Alternate facts

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
3 months ago#7
DartDragoon posted...
ImBadAtGames posted...

nah, because... I am the tank.

Look at me. I'm tanking now.
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360
(message deleted)

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
3 months ago#9
When has replacing a tank ever been instant? We talking about LFR?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gilneas/Loxley

User Info: Nathanmg

Nathanmg
3 months ago#10
goooooBills posted...
The guy you just kicked will get an instant que. Don't cut your nose off despite your face.

r/boneappletea
PSN: Nathanmg
3DS: 1006-0862-7392
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. You may be the tank
  • Topic Archived