You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Thank Goodness I Get To Play This From Prison

User Info: krazyninjaman3

krazyninjaman3
1 month ago#21
Even I was kinda offended. And I'm not even Chinese. And in Prison!
Let's make Gamefaqs great again.

User Info: Altair400

Altair400
1 month ago#22
Can't get any good dope in jail anymore, and they banned smoking. Aside from WoW all we have is badminton. To be honest, I f***ing hate badminton, but you can't smoke anymore, so you gotta do something to take your mind off smoking.
"I watch Star TREK only and if you were a real sci-fi enthusiast then you would understand why. Have the balls to my FACE." -celebar

User Info: SonRelighT

SonRelighT
1 month ago#23
At my prison they also banned smoking. I was like "aw man, I just wanna burn one.", But then a friendly guard introduced me to WoW. That was like what, a fortnight(sp?) Of years ago? Do ppl still talk like that on the outside? Anyway so I've been in prison, and been not smoking but playing WoW ever since
NWO Control - 4 8 15 16 23 42 - Immortal Technique
That is ssk's coolest post ever.~Janitor | 4AW / hh

krazyninjaman3
1 month ago#24
Seriously, I can stay in prison forever. Just playing WoW all day and not worrying about anything is really really reaaaaalllllyyyyyy nice.

Nothing like what I seen in the movies.

User Info: Another_Gamer

Another_Gamer
1 month ago#25
krazyninjaman3 posted...

The guards think I'm pretty cool.

None of the guards think you're cool. Every single one of them, even the ones who you think are nice to you, think you are trash. It's just easier to play nice because it keeps the convicts from acting up as much. But, make no mistake...none of the COs think you're cool and every single one of them views you as an animal they have to keep watch over.

User Info: mattymatt726

mattymatt726
1 month ago#26
Another_Gamer posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...

The guards think I'm pretty cool.

None of the guards think you're cool. Every single one of them, even the ones who you think are nice to you, think you are trash. It's just easier to play nice because it keeps the convicts from acting up as much. But, make no mistake...none of the COs think you're cool and every single one of them views you as an animal they have to keep watch over.
worng. COs have one of the highest divorce rates for a reason. Most of them go home and beat the s*** out of their wives to feel better so they are ttash as well and can relate in some ways to prisoners who get 5 years of prison for a single MJ plant in their house or other stupid s***.
4709 454 396, Colossus. Thanatos/level 999. All OE ecxept Ragshelm, Barion, Celufan and Xei Jing. Go REVS.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
1 month ago#27
Apparently this is another obscure stupid ass troll meme I missed the boat on. I'm not seeing the humor of this one though.
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba9d412c253f22d44f44687807b4e7ac/tenor.gif

krazyninjaman3
1 month ago#28
Naw man some of the guys around here get play from the female C/O's. They don't think we are all trash.

I'm way too much of an incel for that though. Also, prison gives me an excuse to not have a gf, not that I could get one anyway.

User Info: wyndman

wyndman
4 weeks ago#29
TheTrueAmerican posted...
I think prison cells should be blocks with a hole in the floor and no bed.

The United States Constitution would like to say Hi.
Do not try and read the signature, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no signature.

krazyninjaman3
4 weeks ago#30
There are ways around your precious constitution.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Thank Goodness I Get To Play This From Prison