• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Thank Goodness I Get To Play This From Prison

User Info: krazyninjaman3

krazyninjaman3
3 months ago#1
Otherwise I'd lose my mind around here.

The guards think I'm pretty cool.

Man I should have gone to jail much earlier if I knew it was going to be like this. Next six years should just fly by!

I roll human pally BTW.
Let's make Gamefaqs great again.

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
3 months ago#2
There is nothing better than being in jail at Christmas. Seriously though you should do some book learnin and get your grade 10.
I watch Cops with no pants on.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 months ago#3
Are you in China being forced to farm gold? Blink twice if you can't answer.
Rig: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16 GB RAM
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba9d412c253f22d44f44687807b4e7ac/tenor.gif

User Info: toolittletime

toolittletime
3 months ago#4
I remember years ago someone posted somewhere about playing from prison, became an argument over if prisoners should be allowed.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it lives its whole life believing it's stupid. Albert Einstein

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
3 months ago#5
I remember years ago someone posted somewhere about playing from prison, became an argument over if prisoners should be allowed.

Yeah they should be allowed because there's hardly any drinking in prison anymore. You can't get good dope and they banned smoking. They took smoking away from the prisoners. That's f***ed. Once you quit smoking, you gotta find stuff to do, so you gotta play WoW.
I watch Cops with no pants on.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 months ago#6
I'd like to think it's only the lowest security prisons. Prison is supposed to remove people from society. Having hard criminals communicating with children seems like a no brainer problem.
Rig: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16 GB RAM
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba9d412c253f22d44f44687807b4e7ac/tenor.gif

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
3 months ago#7
You know the worst thing about prison was? The worst thing about prison was the.... was the dementors. They were flying all over the place and they were scary and then they'd come down and they'd suck the soul out of your body and it hurt!

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
3 months ago#8
I'm all for treating prisoners well, making sure they stay healthy and have sufficient food and are safe during their incarceration. I also believe that once you do the time and you're out it shouldn't follow you for the rest of your life. People make mistakes.

However, I also believe Prison is time for punishment. The only recreation should be education and counseling.
I have a great signature, the best. It's such a great signature. Nobody has a better signature than I do. I have the best signature, ask anyone

User Info: toolittletime

toolittletime
3 months ago#9
Just doesn't seem like a very bad punishment for WoW players that were not doing anything but playing the game anyway.

May even get laid easier inside than they were outside.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it lives its whole life believing it's stupid. Albert Einstein

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
3 months ago#10
WoodenRook posted...
I'd like to think it's only the lowest security prisons. Prison is supposed to remove people from society. Having hard criminals communicating with children seems like a no brainer problem.

Even prisoners need something to stimulate their lives with. A lot of people are under the impression that all they do is sit around in a cell 24/7; that would drive most people insane (and that's not what prisons are for)
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Thank Goodness I Get To Play This From Prison
  • Topic Archived