• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Genocet_10-325

Genocet_10-325
1 month ago#31
Ogurisama posted...
Whos the tank?

I am the tank.
No one triggers the Trumpanzees quite like you do - Bullet_Wing
Conservatism is a plague on society. Formerly known as The_Great_Geno.

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 month ago#32
I was playing on my healer last night and 2 tanks in a row acted like this.

If you're wrong, your wrong, and I will kick you from group
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 month ago#33
thronedfire2 posted...
I was in a motherlode mythic a couple weeks ago and the tank stopped and refused to pull because someone pulled the second boss by accident

I tanked the rest of it as havoc with the warrior afk.

You can solo motherlode pretty easily. I've had to do it a few times
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | New 3DS | Wii | DS lite | GCN + GBP | GBA SP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360

User Info: QwelzaarKane

QwelzaarKane
4 weeks ago#34
Genocet_10-325 posted...
That means I am the boss. Your wants and your needs mean nothing to me, and if you have a problem with that you can get the f*** out of my group. You will listen to me or you will be removed.

That is all.

*stops healing you*
http://error1355.com/ce/QwelzaarKane.html
Ain't no love shown but to those who down til we die

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
4 weeks ago#35
Myself and three guildies used to run as a group of 3 Hunters and heals. If the tank got uppity we would just stop Heals and DPS and let him die.

Our Healer friend had to stop playing for real life reasons and it was surprising how many tanks would die when it was only them and the healer running up against an enrage timer or whatever. Also fun to keep pulling everything while constantly misdirecting onto the tank, never stopping until the end of the instance or getting the tank to leave and using fd when needed.

And 3/5 means no successful vote-kick against us.

Good times.
I have a great signature, the best. It's such a great signature. Nobody has a better signature than I do. I have the best signature, ask anyone
  • Topic Archived