• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
3 months ago#21
Lowest DPS is the most stressful. You can be kicked for ANY or NO reason.
I have a great signature, the best. It's such a great signature. Nobody has a better signature than I do. I have the best signature, ask anyone

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 months ago#22
While leveling sometimes I'll report someone for nothing just to see if it goes through... usually does. The whispers are hilarious if I say something like "is AFK" in chat before I start the vote. What can I say? I suck at regular PVP so I like to PVP in other ways.
Currently Playing: Tangledeep, World of Warcraft, League of Legends
Last Beat: Total War: Warhammer 1

User Info: Genocet_10-325

Genocet_10-325
3 months ago#23
WoodenRook posted...
While leveling sometimes I'll report someone for nothing just to see if it goes through... usually does. The whispers are hilarious if I say something like "is AFK" in chat before I start the vote. What can I say? I suck at regular PVP so I like to PVP in other ways.

That's funny as hell lmfao
No one triggers the Trumpanzees quite like you do - Bullet_Wing
Conservatism is a plague on society. Formerly known as The_Great_Geno.

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
3 months ago#24
@WoodenRook Try just picking anyone and using "Bad DPS" as your kick reason. It works 100% of the time.
I have a great signature, the best. It's such a great signature. Nobody has a better signature than I do. I have the best signature, ask anyone

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 months ago#25
Rando leaves the party.

Honor +1
Currently Playing: Tangledeep, World of Warcraft, League of Legends
Last Beat: Total War: Warhammer 1

User Info: Genocet_10-325

Genocet_10-325
3 months ago#26
WoodenRook posted...
Rando leaves the party.

Honor +1

It works even better if you're leveling with a friend, success rate goes from about 75% to 99%
No one triggers the Trumpanzees quite like you do - Bullet_Wing
Conservatism is a plague on society. Formerly known as The_Great_Geno.

User Info: Stovepipe2

Stovepipe2
3 months ago#27
Plot twist: I am also the tank.
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

User Info: Pegeta

Pegeta
3 months ago#28
WoodenRook posted...
Pegeta posted...
Genocet_10-325 posted...
That means I am the boss. Your wants and your needs mean nothing to me, and if you have a problem with that you can get the f*** out of my group. You will listen to me or you will be removed.

That is all.

Funny how WOw players have no problem kicking the tank, now in ff14 on the other hand.......those idiots will gladly sit on their hands for 20 minutes waiting for a new tank.

This doesn't read well. You say on the other hand, but it's the same thing. You're both waiting for a tank. Am I reading this wrong?

it reads players give no f***s, a kick is a kick?

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 months ago#29
Genocet_10-325 posted...
That means I am the boss. Your wants and your needs mean nothing to me, and if you have a problem with that you can get the f*** out of my group. You will listen to me or you will be removed.

That is all.

The reason I don't do pick up groups.

Assholitis.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.

User Info: Ogurisama

Ogurisama
3 months ago#30
Whos the tank?
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/5/uv4r7nGyrE6ylt2lHGWpiQ2.gif
  • Topic Archived