• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Genocet_10-325

Genocet_10-325
1 month ago#1
That means I am the boss. Your wants and your needs mean nothing to me, and if you have a problem with that you can get the f*** out of my group. You will listen to me or you will be removed.

That is all.
No one triggers the Trumpanzees quite like you do - Bullet_Wing
Conservatism is a plague on society. Formerly known as The_Great_Geno.

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
1 month ago#2
From my experience with pugs, guild runs or other organized runs is that tanks with this type attitude is removed from the group. Groups need a tank but they don't need you or this type of tank.
I watch Cops with no pants on.

Genocet_10-325
1 month ago#3
Heftybags posted...
From my experience with pugs, guild runs or other organized runs is that tanks with this type attitude is removed from the group. Groups need a tank but they don't need you or this type of tank.

Ayy lmao

User Info: Blak4xis

Blak4xis
1 month ago#4
Heftybags posted...

Gurl y u gotta take the bait like that?
So fresh and clean.
PSN: reixes

User Info: thronedfire2

thronedfire2
1 month ago#5
I was in a motherlode mythic a couple weeks ago and the tank stopped and refused to pull because someone pulled the second boss by accident

I tanked the rest of it as havoc with the warrior afk.
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
1 month ago#6
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/76319781

Also feeding bait:

But, I can become the tank. What happens then?
I have a great signature, the best. It's such a great signature. Nobody has a better signature than I do. I have the best signature, ask anyone

Genocet_10-325
1 month ago#7
ImBadAtGames posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/76319781

Also feeding bait:

But, I can become the tank. What happens then?

Then you can go and tank for another group after you have been removed.

User Info: Slayerblade11

Slayerblade11
1 month ago#8
A lot of inexperienced tanks take on this attitude to shield themselves from criticism. Especially pugs. Tanking is the highest pressure job in this game. If you f*** up, your mistake is on display and you're a prime target for getting blamed.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
1 month ago#9
I am the TABLE!
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: Megeas

Megeas
1 month ago#10
Slayerblade11 posted...
A lot of inexperienced tanks take on this attitude to shield themselves from criticism. Especially pugs. Tanking is the highest pressure job in this game. If you f*** up, your mistake is on display and you're a prime target for getting blamed.

It's not even necessary to make mistakes anymore... with how mythic + works and the time limit and how you need to have X number of minions per instance.. If the tank doesn't know about a short cut or the mob group they have to pull then you can have DPS go off on you hard for that too just because your pulling "too Much" or taking to long...

especially when you have lower level dungeons or even normal/heroics that are zerg fests that people don't have to worry about dying in...
  • Topic Archived