• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The "classic" community is making me vomit

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
1 month ago#1
Holy s***. "Waaah you're doing some quality of life changes booo it's not Classic out with this s***" and actually enjoying grinding on mobs for hours and hours just to level up by one level? Holy hell. I think I'm going to puke.
Bite me!

User Info: schmarkenheimer

schmarkenheimer
1 month ago#2
Some people like different things and that's okay, if it's not your thing that's okay too
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12

Nergigante
1 month ago#3
schmarkenheimer posted...
Some people like different things and that's okay, if it's not your thing that's okay too

It's probably the working man inside me that actually appreciates faster leveling of today. But really, they whine too much.
Bite me!

User Info: Altair400

Altair400
1 month ago#4
I can see not wanting group finder and s*** like that, but as someone who raided in Vanilla, I am GLAD they took away the debuff limit. No, it did not make the game "difficult". It was an annoying ass limitation.
"I watch Star TREK only and if you were a real sci-fi enthusiast then you would understand why. Have the balls to my FACE." -celebar

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
1 month ago#5
I still find it funny that some of the "#NoChanges" crowd is getting upset because there probably won't be very long maintenances.
"That is so fetch!"

User Info: WaffIeElite

WaffIeElite
1 month ago#6
Sounds like retail is more your speed. Stay there.
I have a signature. Apparently this is important, but I still don't have my secret cool kid decoder ring yet.

Nergigante
1 month ago#7
WaffIeElite posted...
Sounds like retail is more your speed. Stay there.

I will, of course. I really don't feel like spending a whole week just gaining one level (because work and stuff so I can't really play much mid week anyway). So yeah. Still, the whining just seems ridiculous to me.
Bite me!
I'm only interested in Classic because I want to revisit the world as it was before the Cataclysm. I'll be leveling an Alliance and a Horde to 60, fight world bosses, and run dungeons. I have no interest in Classic raiding, as they're still available to see in retail.

Give me a WotlK server, and I'll spend most of my time there.
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
3DS FC: 0989 2510 2412

User Info: Last Soldier

Last Soldier
1 month ago#9
I also thought I've seen everything from the "classic" community, until I saw someone complaining during Asmongold stream that the demo ran too smoothly and wanted artificially induced lag on the Barrens map to feel an authentic experience...

I am just facepalming every time I see a new low from the "classic" community.
Finally got rid of my old sig about Pokemon after 10 years, DARN that's how long I've been on GameFAQs T_______________________________________________________T

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
1 month ago#10
Last Soldier posted...
I also thought I've seen everything from the "classic" community, until I saw someone complaining during Asmongold stream that the demo ran too smoothly and wanted artificially induced lag on the Barrens map to feel an authentic experience...

I am just facepalming every time I see a new low from the "classic" community.

It's impossible to tell who's memeing to mock those extremists and who's serious.
"That is so fetch!"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The "classic" community is making me vomit
  • Topic Archived