Most fun Death Knight DPS?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Most fun Death Knight DPS?

User Info: defconn77

defconn77
2 weeks ago#1
I am just curious what the consensus is, unholy or is frost more fun. Is it also the better as well? Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
2 weeks ago#2
Frost is simple. Unholy is more involved. Only you can decide which is more fun. Read the icy veins dk class guide , make a 100 trial character, and test them on the dummies.
Kill the King...The King is Dead...Long live the King...I am the King. Dave Mustaine.

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
2 weeks ago#3
I dig unholy. Frost is hitting buttons as they light up. Unholy just feels more Death Knightish to me with the pet.
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe

User Info: XIFLO13IX

XIFLO13IX
2 weeks ago#4
Frost is fun yet simple. Gets my vote.
Longtime Lurker, Defender of logic, Protector of the old way.
In my opinion, unholy is much better than frost. You get cool spells like death and decay and Army of the dead
Ignore my outdated username. Call me Nicthewerecatqueen

User Info: Nibsn

Nibsn
5 days ago#6
Play Blood and pull the whole map, that'll get you some good dps.

User Info: Richardthe3rd

Richardthe3rd
4 days ago#7
They're both pretty fun. I like the AoE and dots on unholy.

Play frost until it bores you then switch to unholy, which won't.
excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta.

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 days ago#8
They're both okay. Frost is WAY more fun for open world since things actually die at a decent pace. Unholy takes time to get going and, while it is fun, it just feels slower while you're doing things. I haven't played both in dungeons pre-patch, yet. But for open world I definitely prefer Frost. That said, I ended up preferring Ret Paladin over both of them after playing around with it last week.

So take that for what it is.
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14

User Info: Kompis_Kanin

Kompis_Kanin
4 days ago#9
Unholy is great, things die before I'm even done with my opener. Makes my dps look awful.
"Have some respect for the skilled player who teaches nubs how to properly play Dark Souls(without summons)." - Badass motherfcker, 2018

User Info: Mr_Biscuit

Mr_Biscuit
4 days ago#10
I want to love unholy, but something about it (audiovisually) just doesn’t give me the feeling that I’m hitting anything very hard. There’s no tangible “thwack” for me, I wanna feel titanic.

Couldn’t totally get into frost either, though, so Blood has been homebase.
https://www.bigplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/img_6703.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Most fun Death Knight DPS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.