Hunter Pet question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Hunter Pet question

User Info: knightblazer85

knightblazer85
6 months ago#21
lol. i'm not playing an alliance hunter. my pandaren hunter will be horde.

i was just playing a night elf hunter at the weekend because i wanted the nightsaber mounts and i didnt have the patience to work on my draenei paladin's darnasus reputation. so i put a day and a half into a night elf hunter and walked away with the mounts.

the bulk topic sounds like a good idea, i'll consider that for the next time i have a stupid question. which with any luck will be never now that i've clarified for myself what soulbound means in relation to mail.

the only other question on my mind is about the brewmaster monk. but i decided to abandon it.

i had wanted to try and use the brewmaster as dps rather than a tank but further up the levels it seems to sink into tanking completely and the artifact weapon traits i saw on icyveins seems to solidify that. and i dont like the windwalker enough to sink any more time into the class. too many chi spending skills and not enough generators from what i could see.

and i get what you mean about learning as i go. but a little in game instruction wouldnt have gone ary from blizzard.

knightblazer85
6 months ago#22
And are you sure about not being able to fly to azuremyst with the horde?

I saw a video from youtube a few month back about getting the kurgan with the horde. And the plsyer pulled it off. Barely

Altho it would probably be less hassle than what the player did just to sneak onto the boat at darkshore and get to azuremyst from the village outside teldrasil. I think the survivalist hunters have a stealth talent dont they? Or is that just coming in with battle for azeroth

Or am i blowing smoke up my ass again and getting alliance shipping paths mixed up.

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
6 months ago#23
knightblazer85 posted...
And are you sure about not being able to fly to azuremyst with the horde?

I saw a video from youtube a few month back about getting the kurgan with the horde. And the plsyer pulled it off. Barely

Altho it would probably be less hassle than what the player did just to sneak onto the boat at darkshore and get to azuremyst from the village outside teldrasil. I think the survivalist hunters have a stealth talent dont they? Or is that just coming in with battle for azeroth

Or am i blowing smoke up my ass again and getting alliance shipping paths mixed up.

Neither Horde nor Alliance can fly to or on Azuremyst/Bloodmyst isle. It's a separate area, like an instance. Darnassus is where you can fly to/on with either faction.

Horde, the easiest way is to just die, walk as a ghost to Darkshore, take the boat to Azurmyst, log out, log back in, and rez at the graveyard. It should rez you on Azuremyst. Hide in the wilderness until summoning sickness then tame a moth, a ravager, a rotting bear, and the Corehound. I say tame all those since they are all very close together.
Excuse any misspellings, the auto-correct on my phone is incredibly stupid.

knightblazer85
6 months ago#24
Sounds like a plan.

Altho i might have gotten mixed up about that video.

The guy might have flown from darkshore to rutheran and then smugled himself to azuremyst by perching his flying mount on the mast of the ship to azuremyst.

It was months ago when i i first saw the kurgan.

I saw that it was on azuremyst and i thought to myself

How the hell an i going to get that?

And i think i might b able to get a rotting bear somewhere near the undercity or in the plaguelands

ImBadAtGames
6 months ago#25
They may have more low level mobs with high level skins, I think they do, I dunno. Haven't leveled a hunter in ages.

knightblazer85
6 months ago#26
Dorsnt make a lotvof difference right 5his minute anyway

I'll get back to it later

User Info: Master Alien

Master Alien
6 months ago#27
TheRobber posted...
what the f*** even is this. just play the goddamn game. when you're max level and have access to portals and 310% flying, you can do all this in mere minutes.

stop wasting your own time with all these questions, play the game.

Its obvious dude is trying to burn himself out on the f2p part of the game.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
6 months ago#28
ImBadAtGames posted...
and taming glitch/bugged pets.

That's what I miss. Always so hesitant to get out and use my flaming boar for fear of it getting reverted back to a normal one.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

ImBadAtGames
6 months ago#29
Heineken14 posted...
ImBadAtGames posted...
and taming glitch/bugged pets.

That's what I miss. Always so hesitant to get out and use my flaming boar for fear of it getting reverted back to a normal one.

It reverts. I'm annoyed because I lost it. I so lost my ghostly vulture with the pillar of miat, my oil covered wolves and my ghost wolf with the sword in it's head is a regular wolf. I lost others too.

User Info: Voodoo_Voldo

Voodoo_Voldo
5 months ago#30
Well.. The option to run Marksman with Lone Wolf is there..

If your running BM / Survival then do what I did..

Use a specific pet for DPS (Ferocity, Taunt perma-disabled) and a specific pet for Tanking (Tenacity... obviously, with taunts on. for Solo play and dungeon necessities)

My Hunter is all raptors, devilsaurs, corehounds, triceratops, and various reptilian/monstrous pets.. I'm definitely race changing him to Zandalari when they are available. Even got the name Dinomancerr on hold.
Gladiator's Resolve must live on!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Hunter Pet question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived