• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Still waiting for Night Elves to be able to roll as Paladins.

User Info: Cornwallace

Cornwallace
1 year ago#11
"roll" ?
http://creativegametheory.com/ Tower Defense Game ~ Greenlit on Steam!@~!

User Info: HajimeNoIppo

HajimeNoIppo
1 year ago#12
Cornwallace posted...
"roll" ?

Roll a class.

User Info: Insane_Shark

Insane_Shark
1 year ago#13
MajinUltima posted...
There's literally 2 Nelf Paladin followers, and 1 even specifically rerolled from Priest to Paladin, even if you want to say the 2nd isn't.

Ion said that the Class Halls and everything that happened through them are now non-canonical (they interfere with his vision for the game, or some crap like that), so those Night Elf Paladins no longer exist.

User Info: immadbro

immadbro
1 year ago#14
pegusus123456 posted...
immadbro posted...
Remember when Night Elves were a neutral force of nature?

I mean

I remember Tyrande leading an army of militant women who tried to obliterate an unknown race because they were cutting trees down.

It should have stayed that way. It also proves that the Night Elves would never side with the Alliance.
I'm still waiting for a Valkyrie Profile 3, when it happens, please wake me up so i can buy a ps4
3ds Friend Code: 1263-7002-2175

User Info: Terribletruth69

Terribletruth69
1 year ago#15
piplupzero posted...
Where are people getting this "the light hurts the forsaken" thing from. It doesn't, the reason they can't be paladins is because it heals them. They start to gain feeling and smell back if they take the light into themselves.
If you could feel your skin rotting off, the maggots crawling beneath it and smell your own rot it'd drive you insane. That's the fate of any forsaken who would attempt to become a paladin. It can't heal them back to human but it does heal what it can, in this case their senses.

I would say it's both. If you can "feel your skin rotting off" I would say that's quite painful lol.

Maybe it's also the emotional pain. If they're numb to it all, they may not notice or forget. But if they start to regain sense of feeling, it could remind them of what they are.

User Info: Ruvan22

Ruvan22
1 year ago#16
Insane_Shark posted...
MajinUltima posted...
There's literally 2 Nelf Paladin followers, and 1 even specifically rerolled from Priest to Paladin, even if you want to say the 2nd isn't.

Ion said that the Class Halls and everything that happened through them are now non-canonical (they interfere with his vision for the game, or some crap like that), so those Night Elf Paladins no longer exist.

Who is Ion?

Also, wasn't Leonid Barthelomeow at LHC an undead paladin?

User Info: LinkofHyrule991

LinkofHyrule991
1 year ago#17
Wyldefyr posted...
There are plenty of races that can be priest and not paladin. Gnome, Undead, Nightborn, Void Elf, Goblin, Worgen, Troll, Pandaren. By your logic they should all be able to be paladins.

The only class combinations that I personally think wouldn't make sense existing at all would be Draenei Warlock, and Void Elf Paladins. Since they're anti-demon, and void-powered(effectively anti-light) splinter factions of the Eredar and Blood/High Elves.
To make up for the former there should totally be an allied race that's a group of Man'ari Eredar that end up joining the Horde while the remnants of the Burning Legion fall into chaos from the loss of Argus and Sargeras.
3DS FC: 4468-1483-7254
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner

User Info: ASithLord7

ASithLord7
1 year ago#18
Insane_Shark posted...
MajinUltima posted...

Uhh gonna need a source on this one champ. Because after a quick Google I see one other person saying this and everyone saying he's full of crap.
http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
RebelElite791

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
1 year ago#19
Ruvan22 posted...
Who is Ion?

Ion Hazzikostas, the current Game Director. He's active on social media and thus tends to be the focal point for dialogue about dev decisions (for good or ill), kind of like Ghostcrawler used to be.

User Info: Insane_Shark

Insane_Shark
1 year ago#20
ASithLord7 posted...
Insane_Shark posted...
MajinUltima posted...

Uhh gonna need a source on this one champ. Because after a quick Google I see one other person saying this and everyone saying he's full of crap.

He said it at a panel at Blizzcon, "champ". Do a little more research. It's true.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Still waiting for Night Elves to be able to roll as Paladins.
  • Topic Archived