Allied race unlock. Let me get this straight...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Allied race unlock. Let me get this straight...

User Info: jordangold527

jordangold527
7 months ago#1
If I pre order BfA I will get access to the quest lines for the allied races. When I have the quest lines I then have to up my reputation with those factions and all that... yea? You get the quest lines THEN you can worry about grinding for all that reputation? Or (dare I hope) you can skip the worry about grinding for rep once you get the quests for pre ordering.

I'm assuming it's the former, but I can dream dammit.
()_()
(*-*) they're watching you...

User Info: Valdious

Valdious
7 months ago#2
Must be exalted to even start an Allied Race. You just do the BFA questline to be able to finish unlocking them.
I don't care if a store broke street date or if you pirated it, it's still against the TaCoSand inconsiderate.~VerosPlague

User Info: jordangold527

jordangold527
7 months ago#3
sigh* My hopes and dreams of getting back into WoW are dashed... I'll live. The clarification is much appreciated!
()_()
(*-*) they're watching you...

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
7 months ago#4
It's less than a month's work of casual 15 minute grinding per day for any of the races.... Is it really that big of a barrier?

User Info: Aceron

Aceron
7 months ago#5
If doing the things that get you rep isn't fun for you, I'd really question why you'd want to get back into WoW.
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL

User Info: Visani_Chante

Visani_Chante
7 months ago#6
rawkuss posted...
It's less than a month's work of casual 15 minute grinding per day for any of the races.... Is it really that big of a barrier?

I'm in the same boat.

The new races simply aren't do-dailies-for-a-month interesting.

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
7 months ago#7
Visani_Chante posted...
The new races simply aren't do-dailies-for-a-month interesting.

Then don't do it and move on with your life. No need to make a huge production out of it.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
7 months ago#8
All the crying from people who say they aren't going to play now.

Why should I give a f***? It's not like you were going to stick around anyways.
Titan X Pascal WC 2067mhz | 5820K 4.6ghz | 64GB DDR4 | 950 Pro 512GB | Samsung 4K

User Info: Xenobladevore08

Xenobladevore08
7 months ago#9
I personally love the allied races. When I rejoin wow one of my mains will probs be a void elf
Shulk > Melia
99 percent of Xenoblade players only care about Melia's pain. I am part of the 1 precent that realizes other characters go through pain too.

User Info: Missiletainn

Missiletainn
7 months ago#10
Blizzard gave you people months warning about these unlock requirements, plus almost two years to just have the quest lines and exalted reps completed, and you still can’t get it done? Have you all never played a video game without cheats before?
FC: 3883-6019-3353
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Allied race unlock. Let me get this straight...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived