My prediction for future WOW storylines...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. My prediction for future WOW storylines...

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
2 months ago#141
If you let go, then.... why are you still here?

Also:
“When blizzard manipulates me it’s because I’m intelligent and enjoy it and they're giving me their best and most passionate work but when they manipulate you it’s because you're stupid and a sucker and they're being blackmailed to do it!”

User Info: immadbro

immadbro
2 months ago#142
rawkuss posted...
If you let go, then.... why are you still here?

I'm ignoring your stupid repetition that completely ignores all my points.

I let go but I'm still here because you simpletons amuse me.
I'm still waiting for a Valkyrie Profile 3, when it happens, please wake me up so i can buy a ps4
3ds Friend Code: 1263-7002-2175

rawkuss
2 months ago#143
Then you haven't let go? So sad.... well, at least you're not being manipulated by Blizzards most passionate project because you're just far too intelligent for that.

No... you're just being manipulated into writing massive responses that no one really reads on a silly message board where you repeatedly stroke your own ego, your fictional education and spout your arm chair psychology.

“When blizzard manipulates me it’s because I’m intelligent and enjoy it and they're giving me their best and most passionate work but when they manipulate you it’s because you're stupid and a sucker and they're being blackmailed to do it!”

immadbro
2 months ago#144
rawkuss posted...
Then you haven't let go? So sad.... well, at least you're not being manipulated by Blizzards most passionate project because you're just far too intelligent for that.

No... you're just being manipulated into writing massive responses that no one really reads on a silly message board where you repeatedly stroke your own ego, your fictional education and spout your arm chair psychology.

I'm not being manipulated into writing massive responses, you are though. I'm just keeping the ball rolling while laughing at you all.
I'm still waiting for a Valkyrie Profile 3, when it happens, please wake me up so i can buy a ps4

rawkuss
2 months ago#145
immadbro posted...
rawkuss posted...

I'm not being manipulated into writing massive responses, you are though. I'm just keeping the ball rolling while laughing at you all.

Sure buddy, sure.... “this is what I like to call psychological engagement”

immadbro
2 months ago#146
rawkuss posted...
immadbro posted...
rawkuss posted...

Sure buddy, sure.... “this is what I like to call psychological engagement”

Looks like you've given up... Better try harder next time simpleton.

rawkuss
2 months ago#147
*paid $40 for six units and a map editor made campaign* LoL sImPleTonS!

immadbro
2 months ago#148
rawkuss posted...
*paid $40 for six units and a map editor made campaign* LoL sImPleTonS!

Lol what? I paid way less than that.

rawkuss
2 months ago#149
But you still paid and tried to justify an easy cash grab as a “passion project”. SImPLeToN

immadbro
2 months ago#150
rawkuss posted...
But you still paid and tried to justify an easy cash grab as a “passion project”. SImPLeToN

How is Warcraft 3 a cash grab? Plus since when did buying games make people simpletons? Paying a monthly subscription fee and buying a game for a 1 time fee are two completely different things. I got my money's worth out of Warcraft 3 WOW on the other hand is an ordeal you pay to experience... an endless grind you only keep playing simply because you want to "raid" then you realize that "raiding" is horses***... either that or you get so obsessive over your avatar's gear or your need to get world 1st for every raid that you play every single day and never cancel your subscription because you can't let your guildmates down.

If you ask me, guilds are the most manipulative parts of WOW, once you join a guild, that's it... Activision has full access to your wallet every month.

Warcraft 3 costs nothing to play online... and it's still alive so I can still play it (I still do at times lol). That game never gets old, it's like a guilty pleasure of mine to play Warcraft 3 online playing customs and s***. Some of the most fun experiences I have ever had in an online multiplayer game. The price of entry was worth every minute.

Warcraft 3 isn't a game for p****** though. If you're a liberal, stay away from the online for your own good. You will be triggered to hard you'll have a heart attack. One of the few games SJW's have yet to ruin.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. My prediction for future WOW storylines...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived