My prediction for future WOW storylines...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. My prediction for future WOW storylines...

User Info: immadbro

immadbro
7 months ago#131
redundancies posted...
rawkuss posted...
People WILLINGLY pay for their subscription fees. No one is being forced into it, it's a CHOICE that people take and when they no longer feel like paying that fee, they unsubscribe (which is very common)

It's so common that, at some point in late Wrath or early Cata, one of the Blizzard bigwigs said that more people had played and quit than were currently playing at the time (near-peak levels). I'd imagine that very few people play and have played without quitting or taking breaks for an extended period of time, which speaks to the game not really being that manipulative.

Maybe those people finally realized that they were getting ripped off... Blizzard still got their $$$ though... despite this as punishment for not paying, they deprive you of the ability to keep playing.

This is how games as service works, it's bulls***. MMO's count as Games as service and they're all a rip off, all games as service models are. Blizzard have been ripping people off ever since WOW. I think you guys should join the people who unsubscribed, unsubscribe to WOW right now and uninstall the game, that will be the first step towards making gaming great again.

Afterwards go play Mount And Blade, then you have no excuse, endless hours of fun for a single fee. A game you will enjoy far more than WOW because it takes it to the next level. You want your multiplayer? You got your multiplayer, it's called CRPG mod, install it and go.

Blizzard should be absolutely bloody terrified of Mount And Blade if you ask me. That game makes a mockery out of every single MMO on the market.

Someone even tried to make a Warcraft mod into Mount And Blade... Blizzard took it down though... because they're scared of Mount and Blade stealing their fanbase.
I'm still waiting for a Valkyrie Profile 3, when it happens, please wake me up so i can buy a ps4
3ds Friend Code: 1263-7002-2175

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
7 months ago#132
immadbro posted...
Maybe those people finally realized that they were getting ripped off... Blizzard still got their $$$ though... despite this as punishment for not paying, they deprive you of the ability to keep playing.

Except expansion releases since Cata have seen a bump in the total number of subscribers, indicating that new content brings people back for a while. (at least until they stopped reporting, but you did still see a ton of folks around at Legion launch and fewer as the expansion went on).

People will buy into the system as long as they're having fun. Who are you to crap in their enjoyment?

immadbro
7 months ago#133
redundancies posted...
immadbro posted...

Except expansion releases since Cata have seen a bump in the total number of subscribers, indicating that new content brings people back for a while. (at least until they stopped reporting, but you did still see a ton of folks around at Legion launch and fewer as the expansion went on).

People will buy into the system as long as they're having fun. Who are you to crap in their enjoyment?

Kinda proves my point really... they want to go back because they have a character they invested 100's of hours into and friends who have hyped the expansion up.

It's all marketing really... and word of mouth... that's why there's fewer people post launch... because people remember how s***ty WOW is.
I'm still waiting for a Valkyrie Profile 3, when it happens, please wake me up so i can buy a ps4

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
7 months ago#134
Lol so dense. Bottom line: you’re a butt hurt fanboy that’s upset because blizzard doesn’t care about you.

“When blizzard manipulates me it’s because I’m intelligent and enjoy it but when they manipulate you it’s because your stupid and a sucker!”

I’m just going to cut and paste this response from now on because that’s all there is to this.

immadbro
7 months ago#135
rawkuss posted...
Lol so dense. Bottom line: you’re a butt hurt fanboy that’s upset because blizzard doesn’t care about you.

“When blizzard manipulates me it’s because I’m intelligent and enjoy it but when they manipulate you it’s because your stupid and a sucker!”

I’m just going to cut and paste this response from now on because that’s all there is to this.

How am I a fanboy when I stopped supporting this crap years ago? I'm sane enough to know when it's time to drop a series. If I was a fanboy I would be a loyal sheep to Blizzard like you guys are.

If anything you guys are the fanboys defending this game after I tore the it a new a******.

You're so mad you have to make sure you keep arguing with me so that you can have the last words.

Of course Blizzard don't care about me, quite frankly they don't care about you either but that's obvious information isn't it. The only thing that's clear is that WOW is terrible and that Blizzard are not the company they once were back in the 90's - early 2000's. That was good Blizzard. Then 2004 happened and Blizzard no longer offered quality products.

Blizzard put a lot of effort into Warcraft 3 back in the day. That game had all their passion put into it... the developers that is.

Then WOW came and the developers were blackmailed by the guys at the top to f*** everything up. They accepted (because otherwise they'd be fired) and so they made WOW, a s***ty game that partially ruined gaming. They're still ruining gaming with Diablo 3 and Overwatch.

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
7 months ago#136
You're a fanboy because you clearly can't let go. You're so butthurt that Blizzard doesn't cater to you, like a psycho ex girlfriend.

Look at how stupid you sound. You know NOTHING about what occurred at Blizzard but all of a sudden WC3 (which is their crappiest RTS when compared to both SC games) is a "passion" project while WoW was "blackmail". Do you listen to yourself? Do you not see your blatant bias, irrational stupidity?

In summary:

“When blizzard manipulates me it’s because I’m intelligent and enjoy and they're giving me their best and most passionate work it but when they manipulate you it’s because your stupid and a sucker and they're being blackmailed to do it!”

User Info: shamfuru

shamfuru
7 months ago#137
So apparently that guy who wanted to imprison me for not paying attention to him on the internet is pretending to be a psychologist again.

Let me explain what "operant conditioning" is.

Person B attacks person A until they are hurting. Person B then gives person A a treat. Repeat the process until person A attributes pleasure of the treats to person B and the pain of the beatings to everyone outside of person B's group.

It is used to brainwash gang members.
--- Remove the cancer, take back your souls ---
Want a chill, friendly Monster Hunter World guild? Join World Hunters Entertainment https://discord.gg/ZRE6wmc

immadbro
7 months ago#138
rawkuss posted...
You're a fanboy because you clearly can't let go. You're so butthurt that Blizzard doesn't cater to you, like a psycho ex girlfriend.

Look at how stupid you sound. You know NOTHING about what occurred at Blizzard but all of a sudden WC3 (which is their crappiest RTS when compared to both SC games) is a "passion" project while WoW was "blackmail". Do you listen to yourself? Do you not see your blatant bias, irrational stupidity?

In summary:

“When blizzard manipulates me it’s because I’m intelligent and enjoy and they're giving me their best and most passionate work it but when they manipulate you it’s because your stupid and a sucker and they're being blackmailed to do it!”

Why is Warcraft 3 Battle.net still active then despite being such an "Inferior" RTS? If it was trash, multiplayer would be dead.

Oh and by the way I'm not a simpleton like you because unlike you, I'm not stupid enough to pay a monthly fee for any videogame. I pay a 1 time fee. It costs me nothing to keep playing Warcraft 3.

World Of Warcraft on the other hand does, hence why you simpletons are being manipulated to keep paying to play the game. I haven't spent a penny on a Blizzard game in over a decade, therefore I can't be a fanboy nor can I be manipulated because if I was manipulated, I'd still be paying to play more Blizzard games like you simpletons. Truth is, I'm not. WOW isn't worth my time let alone my money. I'm aware that it's trash hence why I'm pointing it out.

Blizzard can take a one way ticket to the bottom of the pacific ocean for all I care. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy Warcraft 3.

I let go years ago... doesn't mean I can't make fun of Blizzard's games though and the fans who are all simpletons. This goes beyond just Blizzard and Warcraft 3 though, this is all about making gaming great again by exposing the scummy publishers in this industry and letting the Indies take over.

immadbro
7 months ago#139
shamfuru posted...
So apparently that guy who wanted to imprison me for not paying attention to him on the internet is pretending to be a psychologist again.

Let me explain what "operant conditioning" is.

Person B attacks person A until they are hurting. Person B then gives person A a treat. Repeat the process until person A attributes pleasure of the treats to person B and the pain of the beatings to everyone outside of person B's group.

It is used to brainwash gang members.

Who are you talking about?

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
7 months ago#140
Some maaaassive Dunning-Kruger effect going on here. lol
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. My prediction for future WOW storylines...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived