spoilers sylvanas is still terrible spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. spoilers sylvanas is still terrible spoilers

User Info: big_pimper

big_pimper
6 months ago#1
she used the plague again in bfa
she is literally hitler
terrible leader and cements that the horde are the bad guys
based on leaked vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFop3Be0yFc
Taylor swift crew Selena Gomez crew robin sparkles crew

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
6 months ago#2
Where?
---

User Info: SilentZed

SilentZed
6 months ago#3
ImBadAtGames posted...
Where?

Where as in location? It's Lordaeron.

Or where as in, "Where does it show she is using the blight?" - Because if it's that one, looks like right at the very front of Lordaeron in an effort to stop Alliance Troops from overrunning the grounds. She even says it in the text as she converses with Saurfang. Either way, it is a temp scene and looks rough as hell. Might be changed.
"My drg has a fever, and the only cure is more piercer credit." - benjjjamin

User Info: ObsceneAnarchy

ObsceneAnarchy
6 months ago#4
Her becoming Warchief alone makes me wish she is the next to go.
Brawl #: 2019-9336-9320

User Info: _MorningStar

_MorningStar
6 months ago#5
And people will still defend her to no end. She better die this expansion. No later than the beginning of the next one
http://i.imgur.com/UM1VO2V.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fd6WS3f.jpg

User Info: Hsiao-kang

Hsiao-kang
6 months ago#6
Not surprising in the least, and in a way reassuring. I'm all for pushing her even further in this direction since it improves the chances of her being a raid boss/dying. The sooner the better.

User Info: ChocoboMog123

ChocoboMog123
6 months ago#7
I'll never understand why people actively dislike amoral characters. Can you not understand Walter White? Can you not identify with Meursault? Are you put off by A Clockwork Orange?

Garrosh was unredeemable because he was poorly written early on, made character development, then immediately lost all of that. He was a confused character in an already confusing world. Sylvanas doesn't have that problem. She cares about herself, her race, and the Horde - in that order. Would you really rather she be made up of puppies and rainbows? What do you want?
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif

User Info: SilentZed

SilentZed
6 months ago#8
ChocoboMog123 posted...
I'll never understand why people actively dislike amoral characters. Can you not understand Walter White? Can you not identify with Meursault? Are you put off by A Clockwork Orange?

Garrosh was unredeemable because he was poorly written early on, made character development, then immediately lost all of that. He was a confused character in an already confusing world. Sylvanas doesn't have that problem. She cares about herself, her race, and the Horde - in that order. Would you really rather she be made up of puppies and rainbows? What do you want?

There's a difference between liking an amoral character and setting that Amoral Character as leader of a Faction, especially considering Garrosh wasn't exactly long ago.

Then there's the whole Azurite thing, which I am sure will be handled "responsibly" by Sylvanas.

I am not saying I want Puppies and Kittens. I just want a leader that:

- Actually has the Horde interests as a primary concern, not a tertiary one when compared to their own. We have a word for leaders who look out for themselves first and act out of their own interests above that of their people.

- Isn't going to strip mine the planet, weaken it, and make it more susceptible to possibly being corrupted (this is not necessarily a Horde specific, thing. We don't know what kind of mining efforts the Alliance will have yet, so this isn't me truly calling Horde or Alliance out, more like calling the decision to actively mine it a potentially bad idea).

- Isn't using essentially toxic waste as a weapon source that just so happens to make the area it's used in uninhabitable by anyone other than Forsaken.
"My drg has a fever, and the only cure is more piercer credit." - benjjjamin

User Info: Xenobladevore08

Xenobladevore08
6 months ago#9
SilentZed posted...
ChocoboMog123 posted...

There's a difference between liking an amoral character and setting that Amoral Character as leader of a Faction, especially considering Garrosh wasn't exactly long ago.

Then there's the whole Azurite thing, which I am sure will be handled "responsibly" by Sylvanas.

I am not saying I want Puppies and Kittens. I just want a leader that:

- Actually has the Horde interests as a primary concern, not a tertiary one when compared to their own. We have a word for leaders who look out for themselves first and act out of their own interests above that of their people.

- Isn't going to strip mine the planet, weaken it, and make it more susceptible to possibly being corrupted (this is not necessarily a Horde specific, thing. We don't know what kind of mining efforts the Alliance will have yet, so this isn't me truly calling Horde or Alliance out, more like calling the decision to actively mine it a potentially bad idea).

- Isn't using essentially toxic waste as a weapon source that just so happens to make the area it's used in uninhabitable by anyone other than Forsaken.

f***ING THANK YOU!
Ignore my outdated username. Call me Nicthewerecatqueen
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. spoilers sylvanas is still terrible spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived