Is mob tagging still a thing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is mob tagging still a thing?

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
8 months ago#1
Thinking of coming back after a hiatus, want to start fresh on a different server and try out the new level scaling stuff. Is mob tagging still a thing, or have they finally removed it from the game? Easily the most annoying thing about trying to level up a new character on a high pop realm.
It's a higher power telling me through bunnies that we're all gonna die!

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
8 months ago#2
Yes, but it's been loosened. I believe it's up to five players from one faction that can tag a normal mob. Rares/elites and world bosses are the exception; world bosses can even be done by both factions at once!
I wish I made $400k a year to spam Twitter with nonsense and go golfing in Florida every other weekend....

User Info: jeremy_w24

jeremy_w24
8 months ago#3
Tagging is by faction now only, so your can get credit (and loot) for anything you tag.

The rule of tagging is faction tag, then up to 5 people can also tag from the same faction. If a mob is already grey you will not be able to tag.
Check out my twitch and learn gaming together! www.twitch.tv/erathizzle

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
8 months ago#4
ah, wonderful. Far cry from the days of running around the barrens after centaur just to have a hunter tag them all with volley...
It's a higher power telling me through bunnies that we're all gonna die!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is mob tagging still a thing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived