In your opinion, which type of armor looks best on male Night Elves?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. In your opinion, which type of armor looks best on male Night Elves?

User Info: Grand_Angel

Grand_Angel
3 months ago#1
Which type of armor? - Results (29 votes)
Cloth
3.45% (1 votes)
Leather
37.93% (11 votes)
Mail
13.79% (4 votes)
Plate
44.83% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Coming back to the game and thinking of rolling a male Night Elf to go through the leveling changes the most recent patch made. I'm open to playing pretty much any class, so it really comes down to looks for me. I think a good majority of armor looks great on them, so I'm having a hard time deciding I figured I'd just see what everyone else thinks.

Feel free to share some transmogs if you have some.

User Info: Gobstoppers12

Gobstoppers12
3 months ago#2
Plate or Cloth look best on every race in my opinion. Plate has huge variety and cloth has a lot of great robes/dresses.
I write Naruto Fanfiction.

User Info: OccamUnshaved

OccamUnshaved
2 months ago#3
Plate? You heathens.

Does the male nelf warrior still do the ballerina twirl animation for some attacks?
"The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent." -Carl Sagan

User Info: Grand_Angel

Grand_Angel
2 months ago#4
I can definitely understand all the votes for plate. Plate sets look amazing on them (shoulders especially). Big Two-Handers look amazing on them as well.

But... I'm still torn. The Hunter set from MC looks so badass on a male Nelf, as well as some of the Priest and Mage cloth. I'm surprised there's still only 1 vote for cloth so far.

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
2 months ago#5
OccamUnshaved posted...
Plate? You heathens.

Does the male nelf warrior still do the ballerina twirl animation for some attacks?

Yep. I'm partial to the polearm animations though.
Titan X Pascal WC 2067mhz | 5820K 4.6ghz | 64GB DDR4 | 950 Pro 512GB | Samsung 4K

User Info: Heartomaton

Heartomaton
2 months ago#6
The only good looking male Night Elf is a dead male Night Elf. :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/Heartomaton
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. In your opinion, which type of armor looks best on male Night Elves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived