Man I don't want to give up my artifact weapon!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Man I don't want to give up my artifact weapon!

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
5 months ago#11
I want two one handers on fury again, the artifact can go die in a fire for all I care.
Pokemon Ultra Sun Team: Incineroar, Lycanroc (dusk), Mantine, Flygon, Hawlucha, Mr.Mime

User Info: The_Black_Mind

The_Black_Mind
5 months ago#12
EvilScythe posted...
I don't mid getting rid of it. However what does bother me is the fact that basically the entirety of Legion has been spent grinding AP to strengthen the weapon just to toss it away. Seems like a massive waste. Besides that, some classes seem centered around their artifact abilities. So I hope some of the traits are baked into the classes somehow come BFA.

This is how I feel. I will miss mine but at the same time I hate spending all that AP sink into it just to be like ok it's gone. They better give a damn achieve for us that spent the time to mold these things.

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
5 months ago#13
There are several achievements along with appearances that are tied to your artifact that you get to keep.
I watch Cops with no pants on.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Man I don't want to give up my artifact weapon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived