Man I don't want to give up my artifact weapon!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Man I don't want to give up my artifact weapon!

User Info: Squall28

Squall28
6 months ago#1
Spent so long powering up this thing

Do I keep if I don't do the quest?
If you're going through hell, keep going.
-Winston Churchill

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
6 months ago#2
I think their perks will get disabled at one point, so even if you avoid the quest and stay 110, it may start functioning like a regular weapon.
Now Playing (and for the next 50 years): Path of Exile!
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 4GB | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Win 10 Pro

User Info: Heartomaton

Heartomaton
6 months ago#3
I know that feel. When I first got him, I thought Thal'kiel's chatter was annoying, but after spending so much time with him floating around me, and finding out the other two talking artifacts have no sense of humor, I'm actually going to miss having him around.

Hopefully I'll at least be able to keep the dagger appearance. The Demonology PvP skin is literally the only dagger I've ever liked.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Heartomaton

User Info: Voodoo_Voldo

Voodoo_Voldo
6 months ago#4
Heartomaton posted...
I know that feel. When I first got him, I thought Thal'kiel's chatter was annoying, but after spending so much time with him floating around me, and finding out the other two talking artifacts have no sense of humor, I'm actually going to miss having him around.

Hopefully I'll at least be able to keep the dagger appearance. The Demonology PvP skin is literally the only dagger I've ever liked.

Release the hounds! Eeyaahahahahahahahaaaa!!
Gladiator's Resolve must live on!

User Info: Izzythewinner

Izzythewinner
6 months ago#5
say goodbye to your over-indulgent welfare weapon.
World of Warcraft Classic Servers.
It's a brave new world. I couldn't be any happier.

User Info: Pirwzwhomper

Pirwzwhomper
5 months ago#6
I can't wait to throw away that piece of garbage, and the system that came with it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Pirwzwhomper/C-Hheh.jpg

User Info: EvilScythe

EvilScythe
5 months ago#7
I don't mid getting rid of it. However what does bother me is the fact that basically the entirety of Legion has been spent grinding AP to strengthen the weapon just to toss it away. Seems like a massive waste. Besides that, some classes seem centered around their artifact abilities. So I hope some of the traits are baked into the classes somehow come BFA.

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
5 months ago#8
I don't mid getting rid of it. However what does bother me is the fact that basically the entirety of Legion has been spent grinding AP to strengthen the weapon just to toss it away. Seems like a massive waste. Besides that, some classes seem centered around their artifact abilities. So I hope some of the traits are baked into the classes somehow come BFA

I felt the same way about the farm in MoP.
I watch Cops with no pants on.

User Info: MrNintendo1213

MrNintendo1213
5 months ago#9
Getting rid of the stat stick I transmogged as soon as I had it? Yeah, that's fine.
Dot Dot Dot...

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
5 months ago#10
I hate basically every warrior model so I don't really care. The only one I kinda like is the default fury model, but I can't use it for arms (yet) so it's pretty much useless to me.

I will miss all of Strom'kar's passive healing, hopefully we get some of that back via talents or whatever the Azerite system people have been talking about is.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Man I don't want to give up my artifact weapon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived