I just dont see how Classic will NOT be a s***fest.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I just dont see how Classic will NOT be a s***fest.

User Info: XtraT

XtraT
5 months ago#71
Nah, I showed you what Joana said in his own guide, which is to do instances. But for some reason, you seem fixated on the ''rested exp'' part of my comment.
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.

User Info: Master Alien

Master Alien
5 months ago#72
XtraT posted...
Nah, I showed you what Joana said in his own guide, which is to do instances. But for some reason, you seem fixated on the ''rested exp'' part of my comment.

nope he said skip unless you have a good group to do them
http://imgur.com/lWlETpM --- ps4 board group picture

User Info: XtraT

XtraT
5 months ago#73
You like twisting words don't you?

13. Many people have asked me if instances are a waste of time. No, they are worth doing, but only if you have a good group to do them. I personally skip instances while racing myself to 70, cause I don't want to take the chance that I will have a bad group. But if you're just playing casually, then I recommend doing them.
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
5 months ago#74
Most of the people that want to play vanilla wow and most of the people that want current wow simply want different things out of their mmo's.

Assuming that they aren't going to want to pay or that they are going to have problems with things just because YOU didn't like those things doesn't make it true.

Many people want vanilla wow because of the leveling experience. The zones were big, they felt big, leveling was a slow process that kept you engaged and involved with your character. The fights/dungeons were challenging and sometimes downright impossible without the right groups and a decent skill level. Also, lfd/lfg absolutely GUTTED the community.

There are people that want to play a lobby-based dungeon runner like the game became over the years. But there are people that don't want that.

User Info: Kompis_Kanin

Kompis_Kanin
5 months ago#75
Master Alien posted...
It's also not going to be the vanilla people remembered. You aren't playing with tons of people who have limited experience. You will now be playing with people who've played for years if not a decade or more. PVP servers are going to be complete aids. Even if you find a server that isn't heavily skewed towards alliance, you will have to contend with the "ungoro mafia" camping the devilsaur spawns 24/7. They WILL control the rest of the economy because of it

Why have I never heard of this tin foil theory? If It's true It's f***ing great!
Deep down inside, we all know that Dark Souls 2 is the best one.

User Info: The_Black_Mind

The_Black_Mind
5 months ago#76
HajimeNoIppo posted...
TheRedKingofJin posted...

I just dont see people playing it past a month or two before the majority realise that Vanilla was actually hot garbage, and not worth a sub.

People who remember it wrong, or never played it the first time around; Sure. But those who want the classic experience will play it, and play it alot. You'd be suprised at how popular that hot garbage was back in its day; warts and all.

This completely. People who think they know classic but don't are gonna whine. The real vanilla players will finally be happy that they got their wish. Most people are pretenders.

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
5 months ago#77
I only play Hunter. It's the one class that let's me do what I want so without any issues.

I am so excited to get to look for unique pets, feed them, capture other pets to learn skills to teach my main pet, get glitched pets, get opposite faction pets at level 10, solo.tbings other classes cannot, and over get that Pokémon like feel that was lost when all pets became the same and glitch pets we're removed.

That and world exploration via special jumps and such are all very exciting and would.bring me back to the game
---

User Info: wyndman

wyndman
5 months ago#78
Nomadic View posted...
TheRedKingofJin posted...
People had been crying and begging for Vanilla for years, and now, its finally coming, then all these people turn around and start asking "oh but can we have this with it too.." and "Im only gonna play if you change this...".

Its like, you either want vanilla or you dont, and to me, it seems like people dont actually want vanilla, they just want a personalised wow to their own tastes, and everyone wants something different.

I just dont see people playing it past a month or two before the majority realise that Vanilla was actually hot garbage, and not worth a sub.

I feel like it is a poor waste of resources on blizzards part, resources we can use to improve the actual game, you know, like updating Silvermoon from 10 years ago.

This is exactly it!!!!

Most people don’t want actual Vanilla WoW. The classes are horribly unbalanced, the loot made no sense.

-some pieces of rogue gear had int
-there were NO plate pieces with int, so Paladins were locked as tanks
-Druid tanking was only 120% armor increase making Druid tanking impossible.
-Shamans were the most powerful PvP class in the game and they were exclusive to Horde.
-Molten Core was almost exclusive fire resistant mobs, so fire mage and destro warlocks were unusable

Mounts were so expensive that it was a luxury that the majority of players just simply couldn’t afford. Only the top richest players in Warcraft could buy epic riding mounts.

There weren’t enough quests to even hit max level. When you got to 58 you just had to mindlessly kill mobs over and over for weeks on end to get those last two levels.

Paladins didn't tank, we wore cloth with +Int, Spellpower and +Healing and buffed every five minutes in between downranking our heals...
Do not try and read the signature, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no signature.

User Info: firehockey91

firehockey91
5 months ago#79
Paladins definitely didn’t tank. They had no taunt and ran out of mana... paladins stacked spellpower and later on crit and spammed flash of light
3ds FC: 0748-2838-7275
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I just dont see how Classic will NOT be a s***fest.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived