• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I've purchased 3 level 100 character boosts >_>

User Info: Cookie Bag

Cookie Bag
11 months ago#31
Why am i not surprised you don't even know what a sjw is? jesus christ shut the f*** up already you lunatic
http://i.imgur.com/vsi41Lp.jpg https://i.imgur.com/2fg0NcD.gif

User Info: Joker_X_II

Joker_X_II
11 months ago#32
Cookie Bag posted...
Why am i not surprised you don't even know what a sjw is? jesus christ shut the f*** up already you lunatic

FFS, I just explained it to you; and you think you can just flip it and say it's not.....lol, k....have fun living inside your own head.

Hey "Genocet_10-325", if anyone's employment status should be checked, start with this b**** (and yes, I'm assuming "zir" gender).....
Now that Disney bought FOX; does that mean the Xenomorph is the new Disney Princess?

User Info: Raze_Razel

Raze_Razel
11 months ago#33
Joker_X_II posted...
That's where the "SJW" angle comes in reverse. You want to spend money like a f***ing idiot, but don't want to be labelled as a f***ing idiot, even though you (proverbial 'you', ...unless you 'are', idk) fit all criteria of being a f***ing idiot.

"This is not going to go the way you think."
-- Luke Skywalker.

Joker_X_II
11 months ago#34
Raze_Razel posted...
Joker_X_II posted...
That's where the "SJW" angle comes in reverse. You want to spend money like a f***ing idiot, but don't want to be labelled as a f***ing idiot, even though you (proverbial 'you', ...unless you 'are', idk) fit all criteria of being a f***ing idiot.

"This is not going to go the way you think."
-- Luke Skywalker.

Oh I'm sure, gFAQs will hire special mods from 'Wilfred Lauier University' to intervene with their inquisitions pretty soon.

At least the act will discredit the "SJWs fighting for f***ing idiots" as f***ing idiots themselves in the process.
Now that Disney bought FOX; does that mean the Xenomorph is the new Disney Princess?

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
11 months ago#35
Wow, Joker gets really triggered by level boosts.

Joker_X_II posted...
Well, I have a job....because I know how to spell, so there's that.......

Joker_X_II posted...
when your proving your spending habits to be on par with ghetto-rats

Joker_X_II posted...
But if Blizzard had a more stronger backbone

You might be able to spell, but your grammar is on par with Trump.
I wish I made $400k a year to spam Twitter with nonsense and go golfing in Florida every other weekend....

Joker_X_II
11 months ago#36
Dawnshadow posted...

Joker_X_II posted...
Well, I have a job....because I know how to spell, so there's that.......

Joker_X_II posted...
when your proving your spending habits to be on par with ghetto-rats

Joker_X_II posted...
But if Blizzard had a more stronger backbone

You might be able to spell, but your grammar is on par with Trump.

Genocet_10-325 impersonation...
Oh, you pointed out a typo. Guess I'll have to concede, since you used the auto win button for Internet arguments, lol.

Dawnshadow posted...

....and you lot get triggered about the truth spoken about level boosts.

so yeah,....irony...again....

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
11 months ago#37
While it is the TC's money I surprisingly find myself agreeing with Joker. Level boosts are absurdly overpriced (and this is coming from someone that owns more or less every buyable mini pet and mount and a rather silly physical hearthstone keepsake box) and leveling is a rather easy thing to do.

But again, different strokes for different folks. I'd rather spend the $160 on just about anything else.

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
11 months ago#38
Look, if you brag about being able to spell and you f*** up, you make yourself look silly.

Things that trigger Joker/Ryanell:

*Being called Ryanell
*Fictional lesbians
*Actual lesbians
*Level boosts
*Making leveling harder (because of level boosts)
*Leveling being too easy
*Casuals having content
*Casuals playing classic
*Casuals refusing to play classic
*Casuals in general
*Blizzard making money in any way, shape or form
*Social justice
*Women
*Anything vaguely resembling social justice
*Any form of media (especially game) that doesn't cater directly to his tastes

Anything I should add?
I wish I made $400k a year to spam Twitter with nonsense and go golfing in Florida every other weekend....
(message deleted)

Joker_X_II
11 months ago#40
*Casuals having content

Why would I be triggered over that?....Casuals always had their content, but it's when they start believing themselves to be so self-entitled for the sub they pay, that's where the problems began.

*Casuals playing classic

What!?...Nothing wrong with casuals playing classic.......if they 'can'......mwhahahahahaahahaaaaaa!

*Casuals refusing to play classic

Then they don't have to, that easy.

*Casuals in general

I don't have problems with casuals in general. As long as they know their place. If they can't dedicate the time (like TC) to a game that takes time to play. Then either, lower your expectations and deal with the rewards you get during mid-core content,....or kindly f***-off. Quit. Play Mario, or Call of Duty, anything for that quick easy access, and instant-gratification. Leave the MMORPGs for the 'neckbeards', and aspiring or future 'neckbeards'.

*Blizzard making money in any way, shape or form

Good capitalism is making a good, sturdy product and living up to that standard and brand name. Bad capitalism is shooting for the lowest common denominator to make that buck, even at the expense of what was once a good, sturdy product. Who can ever tell what makes the most money if Blizzard chose one path or another?

*Social justice

Be fair, even the flakey f***s here hate the idea of SJWs (too bad they don't understand what they actually do).

*Women

Now you're making stuff up....very SJW of you.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I've purchased 3 level 100 character boosts >_>
  • Topic Archived