How do I get my action bar like this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How do I get my action bar like this?

User Info: AxeHunter82

AxeHunter82
6 months ago#1
saw someone on twitch using this set up, which add on will let me get my action bar like this?

https://imgur.com/a/PBno6

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
6 months ago#2
Obviously the popular one, Bartender. You can customize the bar scaling and hide unused buttons.
Now Playing (and for the next 50 years): Path of Exile!
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 4GB | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Win 10 Pro

User Info: Saltire65

Saltire65
6 months ago#3
MrXGamer posted...
Obviously the popular one, Bartender. You can customize the bar scaling and hide unused buttons.

Yep bartender in my experience is the easiest to edit that would allow you get that setup
in a few minutes

User Info: Blak4xis

Blak4xis
6 months ago#4
It's seriously one of the best add-ons you can get imo. Disable the hell out of the Blizzard art bar
So fresh and clean.

User Info: AxeHunter82

AxeHunter82
6 months ago#5
how do you get rid of the blizzard bar? I got the add on and got my actions set up the way I want, but the blizzard bar is just sitting there looking empty

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
6 months ago#6
What do you mean, "blizzard bar"? The default art surrounding action bars? Whatever it is, all bar types are listed in Bartender settings. Find it and disable it.
Now Playing (and for the next 50 years): Path of Exile!
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 4GB | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Win 10 Pro

User Info: Perascamin

Perascamin
6 months ago#7
Why would you want half of your screen covered
I've grown.

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
6 months ago#8
I highly recommend the popular elvui, which completely replaces the wow interface and makes it a hundred times better in every way. It’s easy to configure (but not required) and you can customize anything and quickly move anything anywhere. Check the vendor greys box in general options and you’ll never click to sell a grey again

https://www.tukui.org/download.php?ui=elvui
Kill the King...The King is Dead...Long live the King...I am the King

User Info: bob742omb

bob742omb
6 months ago#9
Anacrusys posted...
I highly recommend the popular elvui, which completely replaces the wow interface and makes it a hundred times better in every way. It’s easy to configure (but not required) and you can customize anything and quickly move anything anywhere. Check the vendor greys box in general options and you’ll never click to sell a grey again

https://www.tukui.org/download.php?ui=elvui

.02 cents have been deposited into your account
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How do I get my action bar like this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived