Now that Antorus has been out for a while, how would you rank all the bosses?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Now that Antorus has been out for a while, how would you rank all the bosses?

User Info: Squall28

Squall28
3 months ago#1
There was a thread upon release, but now that people have spent more time downing the bosses, what do you think?

Hardest to Easiest imo (from the perspective of a pugger)

Aggramar-Coordinating CC's is a pain, and one person screwing up will easily wipe the raid. The fact that you need 6 people watching adds and a DK gripping them makes it even more so. Tanks need to worry about precise swaps, and healing isn't a walk in the park either. There's also plenty of movement.

Coven-I think this one was really difficult initially, but people are starting to get used to it. Groups down it after 1 or 2 wipes due to RNG from storm.

Kingaroth-Easy for people to die to stupid stuff

Argus-It's pretty mechanic heavy, but it's super scripted.

Varithmathas-All you need is one person to screw up necrotic embrace or tanks to mess up, and it's prob a wipe.

Portal Keeper-Imps wipe

High Command-Quite a few mechanics to watch for, but not much that will wipe the group

Imonar-Some mechanics but nothing too deadly

Eonar-Only a problem if groups aren't designated

Fel Hounds-Not really a problem unless people don't stack right

Garothi-Never seen a wipe
If you're going through hell, keep going.
-Winston Churchill

User Info: MajinUltima

MajinUltima
3 months ago#2
I think that list is reasonable.

It's just a different kind of "mandatory classes for comps" with the CC on Aggramar and Coven though, especially Druid mass entangle. The # of Druids in the party directly correlates to how easy Coven is, as well as tank DHs and DKs being able to collapse a wall.

At least it's not "bring X Rogues to soak", but I'm still not fond of the inflexibility and how much of a disadvantage you have for not having or not enough of certain classes.

Mythic Aggramar spawning even more adds concerns me greatly.
http://i.imgur.com/mYFkgcb.gifv

User Info: Squall28

Squall28
3 months ago#3
I don't think you even need druids at coven. Anyone with a root or like a monk incapacitate does the trick, and only one person needs to do it. The hardest part of the fight is RNG Storm of Darkness.
If you're going through hell, keep going.
-Winston Churchill
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Now that Antorus has been out for a while, how would you rank all the bosses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived